Chapter Thirteen

Gerard P.O.V

I had discovered that I liked to wrap my fingers around strands of his hair- not because I had power over him, but because it was soft and somewhat comforting. He liked it too; I could tell.
There was no telling what I wanted, but whether or not I got it would have been another story. The ring gave me more power over him, but there's nothing stronger than mortal willpower. I wanted to grab him, throw him up against a wall and fuck him senseless. However, I knew that it would take a little longer for me to be able to do that.

"What makes me so appealing to you?" I asked, kind of curious as to why he was attracted to me. I wouldn't be attracted to me. No sane person would fall for somebody of my kind. I could tell that he was blushing, his cheek against my bare chest had gotten warmer.
"Is it because I order you around?" I teased, poking his rosy cheek. He slapped my arm playfully, pulling away from my hand so he could make eye contact with me.

"I don't know. I guess I just find you intriguing. I don't know why I do." He stuttered, trying to remain calm. I poured with a furrowed brow, nobody sane finds people like me just intriguing.
They always warn the little kids in Sunday schools to stay away from the devil his little demons. Only God knew what we had in stall for those darling little ones. Obviously Frank hadn't listened hard enough, what had his parents taught him?

"You shouldn't, it's not healthy." I giggled, watching a blank expression sweep across his pale face. I had struck a nerve, but I wasn't quite sure which one.

"Why, what's wrong with you?"

"I'm an asshole, haven't you figured that out yet? I have little to no regard to anybody's feelings other than my own, and I love to torture you." I admitted, counting the reasons on my now free hand. He frowned, the lines making a lasting effect. I didn't break our eye contact, I wanted him to understand that I was deadly serious. I wasn't healthy for him, I wasn't healthy for anybody. But what would my purpose up here be if I didn't have a little fun?

"Maybe that's the appeal." He said, resting his head back down on my chest. I shrugged, fair enough. If he wanted to piss his life away, who was I to stop him? If he wanted to waste the rest of his short life with me, so be it.

"So you like the sick and twisted guys, do you?" I winked at him, watching his eyes roll. I laughed, his cheeks blushing that bright red that I had grown fond of.
"You do, you little fuck." I prodded him on the arm, almost shoving him off the couch. He was smiling, knowing that I was completely right. At least he was admitting it, that unhealthy attraction to the son of Satan.

"So what if I do?" He challenged me, sitting up again. I looked away cockily, thinking up a master plan. I could push him onto the floor, but that would be too subtle. I wanted to make a mark on him, to prove that he did belong to me. Nobody could tell me otherwise.
I reached up, pulling his red face down to mine, pressing my forehead against his. I nibbled on his bottom lip, listening to a small gasp that came from deep inside him. I knew what he liked, I knew what he wanted, I knew how I could manipulate him into doing exactly what I wanted.

I smiled, pulling away, his eyes begging for me to continue. I flipped him over onto his back, looking at his neck. Sure, the hickeys I had marked him with were lightening. I still had to label him, didn't I? I placed more all over his body, so that the older ones wouldn't get lonely. His fingers found themselves grabbing onto my hair as I accidentally drew blood- he didn't seem to care, he loved it.
I crawled back up to his face, placing another kiss on his lips. My boxers felt tighter, the bulge in them definitely getting bigger. Frank seemed to notice, looking alarmed and delighted at the same time.

"What, never seen a dick before?" I asked crudely, watching his head shake hurriedly from side to side. I smiled evilly, knowing that I could do anything to him that I pleased. He was completely cast understand my spell, and it would take a little more than a simple 'no' to break it.

I dragged him off the couch, positioning him in front of me. I couldn't be bothered to stand, and because I had control of the situation I could do what I wanted. There was a sort of deer-in-car-headlights fear in his eyes, but don't most virgins feel that way? Mentally shrugging, I guided his head up to me, listening to him gag. I moaned, I hadn't done this for a while- especially with a human. He stared up at me, already threatening to send me over the edge. But I told myself that I had to wait, I couldn't just waste it on this one moment. It would hurt him; it would be memorable.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- All Apologies by Nirvana(banana)

A.N
So, it's currently 10:30 am, and I've not slept at all yet -_- I ended up cleaning my room and playing some Nirvanabanana records whilst also watching shit on YouTube ;) I dunno how I haven't passed out yet XD

Don't forget to comment and vote, another chapter may/may not be up later ;)