Chapter Eleven

Gerard P.O.V

I sat in my chair, legs dangling over the edge, admiring my dad's ring. I wasn't sure if it was working or not, but I accredited it for Frank's total obedience. I tapped my hand against the wood, listening to the little 'clink' that it would make.
I sensed that somebody was near, I sat up immediately. I swung my legs over the arm of the chair, frowning at the door, waiting for the knock. Somebody knocked, I walked over slowly. It was somebody that I knew, I could sense them.

Opening the door, I rolled my eyes. His goofy white-toothed smile, his equally goofy height. He ran a hand through his blonde hair, I tried to shut the door in his face. He stuck is foot in the doorway, opening it again.

"What brings you up top?" He laughed, opening the door more to reveal my disgusted face. Most of the time I hated him. He was my father's other son, but he was half mortal. So naturally he couldn't stay; but daddy had to make sure that he was okay.
He gets the giant house in the middle of nowhere, with the hot girl and the dog- whereas I get the punishments and my dad's throne.

"Dad put me here, because his little wife of his couldn't keep her hands off me." I sighed, folding my arms, hoping that he would go away as soon as possible. I didn't want to talk to him, I was feeling a little tired.

"Wow, you're still exactly the same Gerard from when I left." He chuckled, putting his hands on his hips. I rolled my eyes for probably the millionth time, putting my hands to my face. Mikey's jaw dropped, he grabbed my hand. I tried to bat him away, but he was already turning my hand over in his palm.

"You have dad's ring? Gerard, that's not good. He could die!" He screamed at me, slapping my face. I frowned, holding my free hand to my now reddened cheek. I wanted to punch him, but I held myself together.

"What do you mean?" I growled, managing to free my hand. I tucked it into my pocket, my fingers playing with the ring. Mikey sighed, probably offended by my lack of knowledge. I didn't know what powers it held- if anybody was to blame, it was Lilith. She was the one that had stolen it; she probably wanted my father to die. That would be so that she could have me all to herself- the first thing that I would do as the King of Hell would be to feed her to my hounds. They hadn't feasted on the body of a demon in many years.

"Gerard, you'll transform. Did you ever wonder why dad's hair was so white? It wasn't from age, it's because of that. You'll grow wings- and I've heard that's the most painful aspect. You need to give it back to him." He said quickly, his hands going to his head. What did it matter to him if dad died? He never cared, dad wanted to get rid of him. He didn't want a half-breed lying around, it makes it difficult for the hounds to concentrate. They think that there's a human hanging around, and more often than not they'd chase him around.

"So what? Maybe it's time for a change? He's been running the place for a millennia. It's boring, it needs a little life." I said sarcastically, waving my hands around. Mikey sighed loudly, balling his hands tightly into fists. He could try to hit me, but he wouldn't get too far. Being a full-blood demon made me ten times stronger than him, ten times more likely to send him crying and running in the opposite direction.

"Mikey, I'll break your arm. I swear-"

"To God? There will be no God anymore Gerard if you ran hell. You'd kill every single human on this planet, you're reckless and you knock me sick." He spat, I began to clap in his face. He deserved a little applause for his harrowing display of affection for the human race. Considering both of our mothers were humans, dad favoured mine over his. Even though I was the biggest pain in the ass, I was still his favourite son.

"Bravo, Michael. Where on earth did you learn to act so well?" I said sarcastically, still clapping in his face. Every time he would try to speak, I would clap louder, drowning out his obnoxious protests.
"I don't think that dad would allow Lilith to steal his ring if it means so much. Do you? I wouldn't allow my irresponsible seventeen year-old son play with it."

"Don't call me Michael, okay? Don't do that..." He said quietly. That was the name reserved for his mom, who wasn't around anymore. I shrugged, my hands now firmly placed on my hips.

"Well, it was great talking to you. I really enjoyed spending this short amount of time together. It was tear-jerking."

"You know Gerard, I really hate you sometimes. But, because you'll need some sympathy later on in the month, when your bones are shifting inside you, when you crave raw meat more and more. I'll see you around."
He turned on his heel, quickly walking along the pathway. I always craved raw meat, there was nothing that could stop me from doing that. I slammed the door shut, pulling the little ring out of my pocket.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Whoa by Paramore

A.N
My music taste is so odd, like it switches from Slipknot, to David Bowie, to All Time Low to bloody Ed Sheeran (my ginger prince just sayinggggg) Also- no smut until the next chapter ;)

Anyway, don't forget to comment and vote :P