Chapter Five

Gerard P.O.V

"So, you actually want to hang around with me?" He asked, furrowing his brow.

"Why would I not? Do you have some alter ego that's a total asshole?" I taunted him, squeezing his cheek. He rolled his eyes playfully, sighing loudly. "Anyway, you look like you're the bearable type anyway." I smirked, watching his jaw drop.

"You are so damn rude." He pulled away from me, he genuinely seemed to be upset from the rudeness of my words. He tried to walk out of the room, completely forgetting that I would not be opening that door any time soon. His hand wrapped around the handle, twisting it both ways. He sighed again, dropping his hands by his sides. "Why are you doing this to me?" He asked, his eyes begging once again for me to let him leave. He wasn't leaving until I told him that he was- that was my rule. I felt the flames start inside my eyes again, the palms of my hands growing sweaty. He was staring at me, like he was trying to control me with his mind. That was my talent.

"I'm not doing anything." I hissed angrily, almost tempted to set the room ablaze. In my defence, it would really be making my house a home. I missed the comfort of the fire that Hell provided- I couldn't wait to get back. He folded his arms again. I was tempted to bring his hangover back, to make him regret wanting to leave. But, that would be stupid of me. Instead, I watched him claw at the door, feeling satisfied with myself.

"What did I say, Frankie?" I sighed, kicking my legs. He looked as if he wanted to hit me, and he had no chances of succeeding with that. I could see his anger, and it was slightly entertaining. I started to chuckle, looking straight at him. Watching his face twist into an angry mess.

"You don't control me! You don't own me! I don't even know you!" He screamed, punching the door. I held my arms up sarcastically, pretending to be scared. His hands were balled into fists by his sides, chest rising and falling rapidly. He was upset, and I was toying with the idea of liking it or not. I jumped down from the cabinet, stretching my arms, walking over to him. I grabbed ahold of him again, this time holding him tighter. He was a little smaller than me, which meant that manipulation would be a lot easier for me to do.

"As far as I'm aware, you squirm whenever I'm near you. If that doesn't 'scream' control, I believe that we have different ideas on the matter." I said in his ear, my tone low. He didn't speak, he breathed in and out nervously. The air rattled inside his lungs as if he was an empty meat-suit. I smiled evilly, resting my chin on his shoulder. "And don't lie, Frankie, we both know you love it." I whispered, watching him shiver.
I backed away from him, picking up one of the last beers from the countertop. He stood still, hugging himself. He didn't say anything, he didn't move. It was most likely that he knew that I was right, and was mulling things over in his head. I bit the lid off my beer, spitting it at him. "You can get out of my house now." I shrugged, pouring the burning, amber liquid into my mouth. He turned to face me, his delicious face a bright red colour.

"What?" He asked, with a stutter. I rolled my eyes, pointing my bottle at him.

"You can get out of my house now." I reiterated slowly enough for him to understand, I was mocking him in a way. He scoffed, hands reaching for the door. To his surprise, it wasn't locked. He threw open the door, hurrying from the room- away from me. I followed after him slowly, making sure that he wouldn't see me. The front door still stood wide open, and there were still a few drunken kids sat out there.

"Frankie?" I called to him, standing in the doorway. He stopped, turning slowly on his heel. I drank more beer, squinting and pointing the bottle at him. "Have a good fucking day." I smiled, waving at him. He looked towards the ground, walking quickly down the pathway and out of sight. I chuckled, slamming my front door. I placed my empty bottle on the floor, kicking it until it smashed against my chair. I sat down, dangling my legs over the side as I usually did.

"So, I see that you're enjoying yourself." A familiar female voice chuckled, they were hanging around in the shadows. One of the good things about this dumb stint with the mortals, was getting away from her. She was obsessed with me, thinking that agreeing to my father's proposals was an easy way to get to me. Wrong-O - that made it less likely that I liked her. She repulsed me, her obsession repulsed me. And I wanted her back in Hell as soon as possible.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath, shading my eyes with my hands. I didn't want to look at her, she'd try and use her powers to seduce me again.

"We could, if you wanted." She said, trying her best to sound remotely seductive. She squeezed my knee, however she pulled her hand away quickly.

"Don't touch me Lilith, I'm really not interested. Trust me." I said, making my skin red-hot to the touch, like a heated iron bar.

"Oh come on, baby. You know, and I know that you've missed me." She said, climbing on top of me, placing her hands on my chest. I rolled my eyes, giving in to her.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- This Is The New Shit by Marilyn Manson

A.N
Proud lover of everything Manson since forever ;) I actually (guiltily) am kinda attracted to him in a way, his voice is just AAH
Don't forget to comment and vote :3