Chapter Thirty

Gerard P.O.V

I stood over him, just watching him. Checking that his stomach rose and fell with every cold-hearted breath. His skin was just as pale as mine, a beautiful marble-white. I found myself tracing shapes on his skin, completely mesmerised by his beauty. I didn't care if he didn't want to come to my home with me, I'd drag him kicking and screaming. I couldn't leave him behind, if there was any trace of him left inside his own body. He had absorbed a lot of demons.

Hearing the creak of my floorboards, my head snapped towards the source of the sound. It was Lilith, tear-stained cheeks and all- blade in hand. I rolled my eyes, stepping back from Frank. I heard his heart rate increase, as if his heart was fighting to burst through his ribcage. He was waking up, a sly and evil smile spread across my face. She'd get what came to her, he'd be a lot more powerful than all of her efforts combined. Crossing my arms, I leant against the wall. I watched Frank's fingers twitched slightly the closer she got to him. He knew exactly what was happening- I wouldn't have been surprised if he was pretending to sleep.

Just before her hand could force the blade into his body, he grabbed it, the blade fizzling in his hand. She, caught off guard, was pushed up against the wall, trying her hardest to push him off her. She knew full well that a newborn was stronger than her and I put together; as well as the fact that I didn't care what Frank did with her. It wasn't like I cared about her anyway. Frank disposing of her meant that I had less work to do.
However, her screams caught my attention, as Frank impaled her on the knife. She fizzled into nothingness, returning to hell. She get what was coming for her when I came home; with Frank.

He stood there, dropping the knife as it had singed his skin. He looked down at his hand, staring at the blackened blood. He was confused, he was well within his right to be. Creeping out from the shadows, I stood next to him, turning him to face me. He still looked down at his hand, not able to comprehend what has happened to him.

"Frankie," I said quietly, lifting his chin so that I could look him in the eyes. His eyes were pitch black, a shell of his former self, "you hungry?" I asked with a pout. He nodded his head slowly, the growls coming from his stomach were all too familiar. They weren't normal hunger pangs, they were the growls that craved a certain food. My favourite.
I took him by the hand, gently squeezing it as we walked, trying to pry my eyes away from him. I had never felt such a strong emotion- I had never felt love before. True love.

I lifted him onto my counter, heading to the fridge. His black eyes followed me, head reluctant to move. He perked up as soon as I took the raw meat from the fridge, I could've sworn that a drop of his saliva fell against the cold marble floor. I chuckled, handing him a piece, watching him almost put his entire fist down his throat, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. Hands on my hips, I watched him devour every last piece, licking the congealed blood from his red lips. His head turned towards me, his eyes finally the beautiful hazel that I had begun to miss. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist, resting my forehead against his.

"What happened to me?" He asked, his bottom lip trembling slightly. I planted a gentle and loving kiss against it, trying to settle his nerves.

"You're like me. Well, kind of. You swallowed a lot of demons, enough to get you home." I nuzzled into his neck, planting more kisses against his skin, goosebumps appearing all over it. I smiled into his neck, his fingers running through my hair.

"What do you mean get me home?" He asked through a bitten lip, the soft hiss of his inhaled breath telling me that he liked it.

"Where you belong. With me. Running my empire." I pulled away tapping him lightly on the nose, he smiled. I wasn't sure if he was genuinely happy or not, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he didn't want to come with me. "You do want to come with me, don't you?" I asked, trying not to sound forceful. I knew that he loved me, I didn't have to make him feel like he had to.

"Of course I want to Gerard, why wouldn't I?" He laughed. I shrugged, lifting him down from the counter, squeezing his cheeks.

"How was your first taste of raw meat?" I asked, my eyebrow raised. He punched me playfully in the stomach, me laughing loudly. His smile was beautiful, precious, and the thought of seeing it every day for the rest of time excited me.

"It was great, thanks." He said with an attitude, I grabbed his arms, wrapping them around his body so that he couldn't escape from me. I kissed his neck again, enjoying the way that he squirmed in my arms, giggling, breathing heavy. I whispered something into his ear, fingers drawing circles in the palms of his hands.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Why'd You Only Me When You're High? by Arctic Monkeys

A.N
I've had one night off in like two weeks (from studying) and so far all of my exams have gone as I planned them to go- except for maths, because frick maths....
Anyway, I'm going to plan a wonderful and eventful ending for this story ;)

Don't forget to comment and vote :3