Chapter-10

Krystal's POV

I woke up the next morning to find Jessica still at home having breakfast alone in the kitchen.

I also took a bowl and poured the milk and cereals into it. I took the bowl to the dining table where Jessica was eating and sat across her. She was eating with her eyes focused on a file instead of the food.

"Didn't you go home last night?" I asked her while eating my cereals.

"No." She said still focused on her work.

I continued eating my breakfast in silence since she was too busy to have a conversation with me.

After a while, she put the file inside her bag and took out her phone to call someone.

"Yes, Jaejoong? It's me Jessica." She said through the phone.

Hearing his name somehow got my attention. I stopped eating and was listening to what they were talking about although it was hard to understand everything since I can't hear Jaejoong's voice but I was still able to make out something.

"You're coming today, right?" Jessica was asking him.
"You can't not come today. We have so much to discuss and we should really start working soon."

She stopped for a while as she listened to what he was saying although I couldn't hear anything.

"No...that is your problem and I don't care about that. What I care is to get this job done. Whether you're in or out, settle it out with your father. If you can't then get your ass to my office as soon as possible." She said as she hung up the call with that smile of victory.

"Damn you're bossy." I told her.

"I've got to be." She said giving me a cheeky smile and left for work while still talking on the phone with someone and waving her hand saying goodbye to me.

The rest of the day I just stayed in bed reading some magazines while munching on chips. But soon I was tired and wanted to go out. So I started calling my friends but all of them were busy with something or the other. Then, the only person left that I could call was Changmin oppa.

I stared at my phone for hours debating myself whether I should call him or not.

"You're bored. Just call him and go out. There's nothing wrong with that. He doesn't even know anything about how you feel so just play along." A voice in my head was saying.

"If you go out with him now, you won't be able to shut off your feelings for him like you plan to. Stay away from him. Remember he doesn't see you as a girl." Another voice said.

"Damn! I don't know anymore." I groaned as I held my head with both hands.

My fingers almost reached the call button only to pull back again. It kept on going like this until my phone rang and made me jump out of surprise. When I saw the name on the screen, my heart was silently screaming inside. It was Changmin oppa.

Did we have a telepathy or something? How did he know just when to call? I was getting overjoyed at the coiincidence thinking it could be something more. I tried to first calm myself down before answering so that I won't sound like I was waiting for his call.

"Yes?" I answered nonchalantly.

"Hey, Krystal! Are you busy?" He asked.

"Um..well..not really." I said trying to not look like I had actually nothing to do.

"Can we meet?"

"Why? Something wrong?" I asked him although I knew I was gonna go anyway.