Chapter-12

Krystal's POV

I was having another day with nothing else to do. So, I decided to go to the studio to practice. But soon after playing for a while, I was bored. I needed work. I took out my phone and called my manager.

"Oppa!" I called him as soon as he answered. "I think I'm gonna go crazy doing nothing. Get me some work."

"I thought you were gonna take a break for a month. I can't just suddenly get you work. Besides I'm not in Korea right now. I'm on vacation with my girlfriend." He said on the other end.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked him flabbergasted.

"Sorry, Soojung but I need to go now. Just hang on for a little while ok." He said as he cut my call.

"Wow! I can't believe this oppa. You're so gonna be dead when you come back."

Failing with the plan to get some work, I scrolled through my contact list to see if I could call anyone to hang out with me.

I can't call Changmin oppa cause he already said he's gonna be busy today.

I can't call Jessica too...she's always busy anyway.

Victoria...she went to China and hasn't come back yet.

Luna...she would be probably busy auditioning for her musical.

Sulli...she said she was going on a vacation with her boyfriend.

Amber...she also wasn't in Korea. She went to LA just yesterday.

I realised everyone was busy living their lives except me. Why did I even say I wanted a one month break? A few days doing nothing was already making me insane.

There was no one else I could call as I scrolled through the list again until a name caught my attention.

KIM JAEJOONG.

Maybe I should try calling him? Or maybe not? Was he even still using this number?

I decided to try calling him anyway. For some reason, I was so sure that he would have changed his number and that the call wouldn't go through but to my surprise the call did go through. I suddenly cancelled the call as soon as it went through. I wasn't sure what to tell him when he answered.

He called me back in just a few seconds and I decided to answer it coolly.

"Hello?" I said acting cool.

"You called?" He asked.

"Um...sorry...I pressed it by mistake..I was supposed to call my friend." I lied.

"Ok." He said.

"Ok sorry."

"Are you busy now?" He asked me as I was about to hang up.

"Um...no..why?" I told him.

"I was thinking maybe you might wanna hang out...you know..." He said as if he read my mind.

"Were you hoping for someone to call you all these time so you can hang out? And it just happened to be me accidentally?" I asked him teasingly.

"Well...better than nothing." He said playing along. "Besides I don't think you'd have anything particular to do these days."

"Ok...sure let's meet." I told him.

Jaejoong's POV

I went to pick up Soojung and was just driving around the highway since she said she wanted to go on a long drive.