Chapter-11

RECAP:

"Unnie?" A familiar voice called from behind getting Jessica's attention.

She turned around and I did the same with my heart racing hoping she was the person I hoped she was.

She was the person I hoped for. Jung Soojung. But she was not alone. She was happily standing so close next to that guy from Japan. What was his name? Changmin, was it?

The sight of them together and the smile she had was enough to make my heart sink.

Jaejoong's POV

"Unnie...are you going somewhere?" Soojung asked Jessica.

"I was just about to go have lunch with Jaejoong." Jessica answered.

"Ah..." Soojung muttered and finally looked at me.

"It's been a while, Jaejoong." She asked me with her sweet smile but her arms still linked to another man.

"Yeah." I muttered as I nod my head a little and tried to smile in that unpleasant situation.

"How about we all go have lunch together?" Jessica suggested.

I was hoping she'd say no. I wanted to meet Soojung again and talk to her but not with a guy next to her. The situation was already awkward enough.

"Sorry unnie but let's do that some other time. I have some other place to go with Changmin oppa." Soojung said and went ahead with Changmin as I stayed behind looking at her leave with some other guy.

"This is getting more interesting." Jessica said with a cheeky smile after they left.

"What is?" I asked her confused.

"Nothing...let's go." She went ahead avoiding my question.

Krystal's POV

"Why didn't you let your sis come to lunch with us? I don't think we have anything particular to do." Changmin oppa asked suddenly while I was busy enjoying my sushi.

"I just...I don't know..." I said as I tried to explain but the only explaination would be that I wanted to have some time alone with him but I was not gonna tell him that.

He just sat and stared at me without eating anything as if waiting for me to explain. I, on the other hand, trying to avoid his stare just kept on filling up my mouth with food.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" I asked him trying to divert his attention.

"Is it because of Jaejoong?" He asked me after being silent for while.

"What about him? I have nothing to do with him." I said with a little laugh while still keeping my focus on the food.

"So why can't you tell me looking at my face? It's getting suspicious that you're avoiding my eyes while you said that. Maybe you still have some feelings remaining. " He said and caught me off guard.

"No...really...I have no feelings for him. I never did and never will." I told him raising my voice a little at his absurdness.

"So I guess it's true then. People get angry when someone tells them the truth they want to hide." He said with a cheeky smile.

"You want the truth?" I told him after trying to calm myself a bit. "The thing about dating was all an act. We never dated or loved each other..."

"But I don't think Jaejoong feels that way too." He said cutting me off halfway.

"That's his problem but I like someone else." I told him.