5

Shannon

"Yo' hair look pink

"Yo' hair look pink."

She frowned. "No it doesn't."

"It really do." I spoke chewing loudly.

She smacked her lips. "You can't even see my hair in here."

"So how I knew it was pink then?" I said trying to get on her nerves.

"It's not pink! It's purple- stop trying to annoy me Shannon!" She tried to yell.

I smiled humorously.

Justine always tryna intimidate somebody with her baby ass voice.

She and I got closer over the last few weeks she started working. It didn't take long for me to get her number, I mean it was obviously she had a crush on ya' boy.

I made my move and here we are. She ain't came to the crib yet but as soon as I get her alone you already know Ima shoot my shot.

The main reason I ain't already hit is because I'm still living with my moms right down but I'm in the process of getting my own shit now so it's all good. I planned to move in with a friend of mine so I wouldn't have to pay all the bills alone.

Justine was hesitant, and still is, to fuck with me since I'm 20 and she only just now turning 18 next month, but I keep telling her she shouldn't worry about what people got to say but she so worried about what her sister and her mama gone think.

I ain't even tryna get into nothing too serious, I ain't never been in no real relationship except one time and shit was all bad.

I'm really tryna turn her lil ass out, I ain't tryna fuck up her life or nothing but its just some about her. She got that vibe to her that make you wanna be around her all the time.

I usually fuck with the feisty, sexy, and even ghetto type females but this one different. I think that's why I'm so interested in her. Justine a cool ass female though. She one of them rare ass innocent females you barely find around here. I done been with a lot of females but it's just something about her voice, her eyes, just her.

"You work tomorrow?" I asked shuffling getting my PlayStation controller. I grabbed my phone putting it on the pillow.

"Shannon don't tell me you're about to play the game again?" She whined.

"Nah I'm watching TV." I said turning on the game.

"I will hang up if you start playing im dead serious." She spoke and I chuckled knowing damn well she wasn't gone hang up.

She hated when I played the game while face timing her.

"C'mon JuJu you gon' do ya future husband like that?" I said knowing it would make her blush.