18

Justine

"Don't stop." I moaned out feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head in ecstasy. I squeezed my legs around Shannon's torso as I felt a flood of pleasure run through my body.

He continued his deep circular strokes as he towered over my small body. He watched me intensely as my eyes were closed and my mouth was slightly open.

He ran his tongue against his bottom lip as I squeezed his bed sheets trying to control my outbursts.

His roommate was just in the other room.

I opened my eyes coming down from my 3rd orgasm. We locked eyes at last and I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face. I grabbed each side of his face as he continued to stroke in and out of me rhythmically.

I pulled him down for a kiss and all that could be heard in his room was the slapping of skin, the noise of his bedpost, and my moans.

He pulled away breathing heavily as he stared down at me once again. He began stroking faster, making me moan louder.

He laid his head in my neck as he grunted in my ear.

"Who pussy dis' is?" He grunted grabbing my arms pulling them above my head.

I moaned in response my able to speak. Suddenly he deep stroked me causing me to moan even louder.

"Fuck!" I yelled placing my hand on his stomach.

"Say it." He rose back up studying me. He pulled my legs up so that they were resting on his shoulders. He continued pounding in and out of me.

He grabbed me by my throat, giving it a squeeze before he repeated himself. "Who's is it!?"

I placed my hand on his arms, digging my nails into him as my legs began to shake uncontrollably.

"Yours!" I yelled out coming down from my orgasm. "It's yours."

I laid across Shannon's chest as he slowly massaged my inner thigh. Shannon scrolled through his phone with his other hand.

I groaned in pain at the feeling of soreness. He chuckled lightly, putting his phone down turning his head down at me.

"You good?" He asked as he stopped massaging me and placed his hand on my ass, giving it a slight squeeze.

"No." I spoke with my eyes closed. "What did you do to me?" I mumbled into his bare chest.

"Gave you that good dick." He bragged while taking a over exaggerated yawn. He slapped my bare ass, making me jump.

"Shannon!" I warned him in which he returned a chuckle.

How am I gonna go home like this?" I leaned up to face him. He leaned down and kissed me quickly smiling.

"Easy. Jus' stay hea'."

"How? I'm not even suppose to be here." I responded.

My mom didn't know that I no longer worked at Footlocker, so I just told her I had to work today.

Usually she would catch on to a lie like this however with the situation with my sister going on, she wasn't paying attention to what I was doing.

Although I did have strong intention of coming to see Shannon, a part of me was scared to go home. I was scared of seeing how Bri's been affected by what she had been through.