15

Justine

My eyes scanned the girl as she threw her head back laughing. Her average sized breasts sat up in her white crop top shirt and her butt sat high in her white high waisted skinny jeans.

I held a small frown on my face as I stared at her in wonder.

Who is this girl?

Nae was too busy in her phone to realize what was going on around her.

I nudged Nae making her whip her head over to me. "What?"

I nodded towards the girl making her shift her gaze to her. She lowly gasped before she let out a small laugh. "Oh my god, I can't believe her ass still in high school." She spoke amused.

"Who is she? How you know her?" I asked.

"Her ass gotta be at least twenty now damn-" She said and I interrupted her.

"Nae who is she?"

"Bitch that's Melissa my brother- Oh never mind see cause I told you to leave me out y'all drama." She said waving me off.

"What drama? She just look familiar." I spoke shrugging.

"You talking to the wrong person, you know who to ask." She gave me a look before she went back to her phone.

I rolled my eyes at her before returning my gaze on the girl.

She dug into her back pocket and retrieved her iPhone holding it up to her ear before she walked off smiling.

"What you doing tonight?" Nae asked me taking away my attention.

"I told you I'm still on punishment." I looked at her. "What your mama do when she found out?"

She smacked her lips. "She yelled for a couple hours but she ain't put me on lockdown or nun'."

I looked away sighing. I really didn't want to go home because I knew my mom would be waiting for me at the door.

I had been so caught up in trying to find out who the new girl was that I had totally forgot about somebody throwing a fucking ice cube at me.

I glared at India across the A's she laughed loudly.

"Fuck she looking at damn." Nae spoke getting her book bag. "Here come the bus."

I followed behind her and sighed when I realized India and her crew was riding too.

We climbed the steps and sat in the front like always. I sat by the window and Nae shared a seat with me, sitting on the outside.

I kept my head turned as India climbed on the bus, I didn't feel like dealing with her drama anymore.

I heard some sudden commotion and turned to see Nae smirking down at India.

"Oops my bad." She spoke and I looked down to see her foot out in the aisle.

I nudged her laughing as India stood up trying to lunge. Her friends pulled her back and Nae sat there laughing in her face.

"Bitch take yo ass back there, actin' like you bouta do some."

India rolled her eyes walking to the back still talking shit.

I just shook my head looking out the window at the cars as they bypassed.

"Girl you really tripping bout' your mom ain't chu'?" She turned to me after a few seconds of silence.

I shrugged. "Everybody don't get away with stuff like you do Nae." I glanced at her.