21

Notice that now we are in the present. Remember in the prologue Justine was reminiscing? The scene with glass everywhere? Yeah I just wanted y'all to catch that! 😜

Already letting you know this chapter finna be crazy, so sit down and get ya tea ready 😜

Anyways I'm now working on another story called 'His Moni' which is coming out soon and here's the cover photo..

so y'all stay tuned for that.

happy reading 😝

Justine

"Shannon whea' you at nigga?!" He yelled opening the door looking around the empty living room

"Shannon whea' you at nigga?!" He yelled opening the door looking around the empty living room. I immediately backed up behind the wall so he wouldn't be able to see me.

It was silent for a couple seconds before I heard a female voice.

"He in there J?"

"Nah this nigga ain't here so just grab all da' shit you can." I heard him as his footsteps became louder. I heard rumbling around the room as I breathed lightly.

I could feel my heart beating like crazy and I was scared to breath normally because I thought they would hear it.

I heard a light giggle as they rummaged through Shannon's stuff. "We hit the jackpot babe!"

I frowned recognizing the voice. Curiously and carefully I leaned over the wall taking a peek to see just who it was.

"Yeen' hit shit bitch, I did. Now go check the bedroom."

I heard shuffling before I leaned back quickly. The only way to the bedroom was through the hallway and I was standing in the way. I looked around frantically as I mentally panicked. I immediately felt relief when I spotted the hallway closet.

I opened it hurriedly and slipped in, hearing the footsteps getting closer and louder.

I held my breath as I saw the shadow of someone standing in the hallway.