Friends?

Dan
After the morning incident, They both decided to rub it off and continue with their day.
Except during the day, Dan couldn't get over what had happened the previous night. He couldn't stop thinking about how phils arms were wrapped around him, he didn't know how to explain it, but to Dan it felt.... Right?
Dan pushed the thought aside as he remembered that he's only known Phil for a day and whatever happened last night had no meaning whatsoever.
It was about 10 pm already and Dan was sitting in his 'room' scrolling through tumblr on his laptop. Soon later he heard a knock on his door.
"Come in" he said as a boy with jet black hair came in.
"Hey." Phil said walking in.
"Hey" Dan said closing his laptop and pushing it to the side "what's up?" Dan asked.
"Um about last night. I'm sorry I didn't realize what I was doing. If I was awake I wouldn't have done that. And I'm sorry about this morning with my parents, they can be so weird at times" Phil said blushing a deep red.
Dan laughed and put a hand on phils shoulder.
"It's fine. I swear, let's just.... Pretend it never happened." Dan said dreading the last few words.
Phil nodded and got up
"Thanks" he said walking out of the room. Dan looked at the door confused. The tone in phils voice seemed.... Off. Dan pushed it aside and went back onto his laptop. Seconds later
"Daniel! Can you come here please?!" He heard Mrs. Lester call for him downstairs. 
"Oh hello Dan." She greeted him as he walked downstairs.
"Me and mr Lester didn't really get to know you last night, so we would just like to ask you a few questions if that's okay with you?" She asked. Dan just nodded and sat down on the sofa phils parents following.
"So Dan. How old are you?"
"18" Dan responded.
"So, how are things at home?"
"Things are good. Normal"
They both nodded and continued
"Dan? You don't have to answer this one if you don't want to, but what's your sexuality?"
Dan froze. He actually didn't know, but he did know that he liked boys and girls, so maybe he was bi?
"Um. I'm bi.."
They both nodded and smiled at each other.
"Okay that's all." Phils mom said getting up.
"Oh. Okay"  Dan said walking upstairs and back into his room. He closed the door and heard footsteps moving towards Phils room and then muffled shouting.
"Mom! Why would you do that?!" He heard someone say.
"He's going to think I'm weird! He probably doesn't even like me!"
Dans eyes widened what were they talking about? Dan didn't want to listen he really didn't, but curiosity was taking over him.
"Phil honey give him some time! He'll push through."
"No he won't! I can't believe you asked him that!" 
Soon later he heard phils door shut and footsteps moving away from the room.
Dan closed his laptop and set it aside walking out of the room.
He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen looking through the fridge. He felt eyes looking at him so he looked to the side and saw Phil leaning against the wall. Dan jumped and looked at Phil confused.
"Um... Hey?" Dan said.
"How much did you hear?" Phil asked.
"Uh what do you mean?" Dan asked.
"I know you heard me and my parents talking, how much did you hear?"
Dan scratched the back of his neck looking down.
"All of it." Dan said.
Phil sighed.
"Look Dan, I didn't say anything to them. They just thought.... Because this morning."
Dan nodded.
"Yeah I figured."
Phil nodded and turned away walking up the stairs.
"Wait Dan?" He said peeping his head down.
"Yeah?" Dan asked looking up.
"Are we friends?"
Dan smiled and looked at Phil.
"Yes, we're friends."
Phil smiled and walked back upstairs.
Unfortunately only friends.

A/n
THIS WAS SUPER SHORT WHOOPS
Im horrible at updating! Also I started school so I might update once a week? Or as often as I can!