Dreams

Trigger warning 🙃
Dan
He awoke in his room around 11 am. Opening his eyes, he saw that his curtains were still open from last night. He looked over to his side and saw Phil, his back turned toward Dan. Dan smiled at the boy next to him and got up walking into the bathroom. Turning on the light and closing the door, he looked in the mirror staring at his reflection.
He saw how he was getting worse, his face thinning, his rib cage sticking out. As he pulled up his shirt, his sleeves fell exposing his arms. Dan looked at them and traced a finger over each and every mark he's made. Tears escaped his eyes when the he remembered what drove him to that extent.
Seconds later he was the door open and Phil stopped in his tracks.
"Dan?" He said looking at the boy before him, his eyes trailed down to dans arms a wave of sadness washing over his face. Phil took a step forward getting closer to Dan, then immediately engulfing him in a hug.
Dan froze at first but then relaxed and hugged back.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Phil asked not letting go.
Dan nodded a 'no' and held Phil tighter.
The boys stayed like that for a while until Phil pulled away.
Phil grabbed dans hand and led him into the room closing the door.
He sat on the bed motioning for Dan to sit next to him, which Dan did.
Phil looked at Dan, brown meeting blue he then closed his eyes and laid his head on dans shoulder breathing out heavily.
"Please don't hurt yourself" Phil spoke up.
"It's not worth it... Please" his voice raspy.
Dan just nodded and hugged Phil laying both of them down.
Phil turned around so that he was facing Dan and wrapped his arms around Dans waist nuzzling his head in the crook of Dans neck.
Dan gasped remembering that his neck is sensitive.
Phil giggled and placed a small kiss on Dans neck making him gasp again.
"I'm tired." Dan said. Phil looked up and moved Dans hair out of his face.
"You can sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." Phil said looking into Dans eyes.
He nodded and closed his eyes, sleep immediately taking over.

••••••••••••••

It was around night time, Dan couldn't find a clock. He awoke, the space next to him completely empty.
"Phil?" He called, but he got no response.
He got up, walking around in the dark house.
"Dan?!" He heard Phil call from downstairs.
Dan walked down the stairs into the kitchen seeing Phil standing there, a grin on his face.
"Hey Danny." Phil said walking towards Dan. Dan stepped back feeling like something wasn't right.
"What's wrong Dan?" Phil pouted still walking closer to Dan.
Dans back was pressed against the wall, the walls closed in so it was just them in a room, no exits to be seen.
Phil pushed Dans arms against the wall holding them down.
"Phil?! What are you doing?" Dan said trying to get out of Phils grasp.
"Shhh it's okay Dan." Phil said inching his face closer to Dans.
"Phil, please." Dan said trying harder to move away from Phil.
"Fighting me won't help you." Phil said firmly pushing Dan against the wall harder, placing his leg in between dans.
Dan gasps at the sudden friction and tries to push Phil even harder.
"Phil, get off me" Dan raises his voice.
"But Dan, I just want to make you happy." Phil said pressing his lips to dans neck.
Dan pried his hands away from phils and pushed him forcefully away.

••••••••••••
"Dan? Dan?! Wake up" Phil said shaking Dan awake.
"Get seal from me!" Dan said sitting up and pushing Phil back, tears streaming down his face, his body shaking with fear.
"Shhh Dan, it's okay it was just a dream." Phil said.
"No! Please, just don't touch me." Dan said, his voice breaking.
Phil sat back and turned the light on, Dan flinching as the glare hit his eyes.
"Dan, it's alright, I'm right here." Phil said putting a hand on dans shoulder "I'm not going to hurt you I promise."
Dan looked at Phil coming back into reality, and relaxed.
"Phil I'm sor-"
"It's okay" Phil sighed "it was just a dream"
Dan nodded and laid back down.
Phil turned off the light and laid next to Dan.
He leaned into phils chest and sighed.
Wrapping an arm around Dan, he felt him relax and fall asleep.
"I'll protect you." Phil said falling asleep.

A/n
I've been in school! So I haven't had time to update but here is something 🙃