Can we go back to the roof?

Dan
It was morning and Dan woke up a warmth pressed against his back and someone sleeping in front of him. He opened his eyes and looked around noticing he wasn't at phils house. He felt an arm that was wrapped around him. He turned around to see Phil sleeping and his face only inches away. Dan turned around so that he was fully facing Phil and nuzzling his head into his neck relaxing his body. He felt Phil pull him closer and take a deep breath out. Dan relaxed more and closed his eyes, but then heard shuffling next to Phil.  He heard the person gasp, assuming it was either Louise or Zoe.
"Zoe!" He heard Louise whisper yell "Zoe wake up!" She said shaking the other girl more violently.
"Mmmm what?" Zoe said opening her eyes and looking at the two.
"Oh my god!" She said sitting up. "That's so cuuuuuuuteeee" Zoe practically yelled.
"Huuuuuuuu" Louise gasped "look at chrisssssssss" she yelled.
They both looked to see that Chris and Pj were in the same position as the other two boys.
"Zoe get your phone out" Louise said as she grabbed hers out.
They both took pictures of the boys sleeping on the ground and they both got up and walked into the kitchen.
"They're loud" Phil said scaring Dan making him jump.
Phil giggled and opened his eyes looking at Dan smiling.
"Morning" he said.
Dan laughed.
"No, its too early." He said laying his head into phils neck.
"Shhhhh you two are loud." They heard Chris say.
"Chris, please it's hoooootttt" Pj said trying to squirm away from Chris.
"But you're a good pillow" Chris pouted.
"Thanks, but I really want coffee" Pj said sitting up.
"Do you guys want coffee?" Pj said walking into the kitchen Chris following behind.
"No thanks" they said in unison.
"Dan we really do need to get up though" Phil said giggling.
Dan sighed and got off of dans chest.
"Fine."
"Dan do you want to go home?" Phil asked.
"MMmmm sure." Dan said.
"Guys!!" Phil shouted "me and Dan are going home!"
The boys heard multiple "goodbyes!" From the kitchen and they put their shoes on and walked out the door and towards Phils house.
"I had fun" Dan said breaking the silence.
"Same" Phil said blushing.
"You're a good kisser" Dan smirked.
Phil nudged his shoulder
"Shut up" he laughed.

"Ugh finally" Phil said opening the door into his house.
"I'm still tired, I'm going to take a nap." Dan said.
"Waiiiit" Phil said taking off his shoes.
"For what?" Dan asked turning around.
"Me." Phil said walking over to Dan and kissing his forehead before running up the stairs.

They were laying down in dans room, Phil on his phone and Dan on his laptop.
"Dan?" Phil asked putting his phone to the side.
Before Dan could respond, Phil cupped his cheeks and had his lips attached to dans. Dan kissed back moving his hands into phils neck and pulling him closer. The kiss was sloppy, but it was full of love. Phil pushed Dans laptop aside and leaned over more so that he was straddling him. Dan sat up and moved his hands down to phils waist. They broke apart as Phil moved down to dans neck.
"Phil" Dan gasped remembering that he had a neck thing.
Phil smiled into dans neck and continued until he knew he made a mark.
Seconds later they heard the door open.
"Boys!! We're home!!" They heard phils dad said from down the stairs.
Phil got off of Dan fast, his face turning red.
Dan giggled and got up Phil following behind.
"Hi mom!" Phil said walking down the stairs.
"Hi Phil, Hi Dan, how was Pjs?" She asked. Dan and Phil looked at each other and back at phils mom.
"It was.. Fun" Phil said.
"That's good. Well we're super tired, so we're going to go to sleep." She said walking up the stairs phils dad following.
"Hey Phil?" Dan asked.
"Yeah?"
"Can we go on the roof tonight?"
"Sure"

A/n
Well this SUCKEDDDD but it's something.... Hope you enjoyed 💖