I dont need it

Phil
He decided not to let Dan know, maybe Dan was just looking for the straightener too and he saw the box and being the curious nerd he is, he looked. Phil knew Dan wouldn't do anything like that, he never wore longs sleeves since it was way too hot, and he would tell Phil. Right? Phil competley abandoned the idea of straightening his hair and walked into the room seeing a sleeping dan, his mouth slightly open and his arms hugging a pillow. Phil grinned at the sight and slipped into the bed next to him. Dan felt Phil lay next to him, so he unwrapped his arms from the pillow and wrapping them around Phil.
"What happened to your pillow boyfriend?" Phil giggled.
Dan smiled leaning his head into Phil's chest.
"Real boyfriends are better." He laughed.
"We have to get ready for lunch, remember?" Phil poking Dan's dimple.
He groaned, hugging Phil closer shaking his head.
"Noooooooo. Can't we just stay here!" He whined. Phil sighed kissing the top of Dan's head. He shrugged his shoulders and sat up.
"I mean I guess."
Dan opened his eyes quickly and sat up next to Phil.
"Really?!" He said "but they're your friends."
Phil shrugged his shoulders and layers back down.
"I literally hang out with them like every week since I'm homeschooled." He said rolling out of the bed grabbing his phone to text PJ saying that they weren't able to make it.

To Peej:
Hey Pj! Dan and I aren't going to be able to make it to lunch. I'm not feeling well :/ maybe next week?

From Peej:
Lmao, Phil it's the middle of summer. I know you're not fucking sick, but we'll do next week.
Use protection!! ;)))

Phil shook his head at Pjs response.
"They said it's okay and we can do next week." Phil said walking out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen. Dan smiled getting up and followed Phil downstairs. Turning around, Phil saw that Dan was a little uneasy and is face looked a little sad. He furrowed his eyebrows waking over to him wrapping his arms around dans waist.
"What's wrong?" He asked pulling him closer. Dan shook his head leaning into Phil.
"It's just, I saw what was in the bathroom. I was worried." Dan said a tear running down his face. Phil wiped it away and sighed.
"Dan, I haven't used those for months. I'm better I promise." He said placing his finger under dans chin lifting his head up. He looked at him, but Dan looked away. "Look at me, I swear. I'm better, especially since I have you. I don't need those things anymore."
Dan nodded leaning his head into the crook of Phil's neck.
"You promise?" He said, his voice muffled. Phil nodded wrapping his arms around Dan's waist.
"Promise."

A/n:
This is really short, but I needed an update so here you go!