Feelings (pt.2)

Phil
He woke up, Dan peacefully sleeping in his arms, his hands gripping onto Phils shirt. Phil smiled at the sleeping boy.
He wriggled away from Dan to walk downstairs to get water and food.
"Phil?" He heard Dan say, his arm searching the empty space next to him.
"Shh it's okay, I'm here." Phil said kissing his forehead.
"Where are you going?" He asked
"Just going to get some water I'll be back, I promise." Phil said moving a piece of hair from Dans face. He walked out of the room and down the stairs into the kitchen. He grabbed a cup of water and sat on the counter smiling from last night.
The words kept repeating in Phils head.
"I love you Phil."
He couldn't believe Dan felt the same way. It made him happy and wanted. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he saw a sleepy Dan with slightly curly hair walk into the kitchen.
"Hey." Dan said yawning.
"Hi." Phil said looking at Dan, he wanted to tell him he felt the same, but not now, not here. He had wanted this moment to be special for Dan, he wanted it to be special for them. Phil decided he will wait until later tonight to tell him.
"Phil?!" Dan said waving his hand in front of Phil's face.
"Huh?! Oh what?" Phil was pulled out of his thoughts.
"Do you want some cereal?" Dan asked grabbing two bowls anyway.
"Oh sure." Phil said looking down.
"Hey. Are you okay?" Dan said turning around looking at Phil worryingly.

Dan
"Hey, are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah. I'm fine."
Phil seemed on edge about something, but Dan decided not to look further in a pressure Phil about it.
"Okay."
Phil looked at Dan and grinned.
"Dan? Can we go on the roof tonight. I really need to tell you something."
Dan noticed the excitement in Phil's voice and smiled. He probably is just going to say he doesn't like you. He's going to leave you like the others did. He's going to abandon you. He doesn't like you and you know it, don't get your hopes up.
"Yeah sure." Dan said smiling back trying to hide his paranoia.

Phil
It was later in the night, and Phil was getting ready for later. He grabbed blankets and pillows, setting them up onto the roof. Going back and forth from his room to the roof trying not to make too much noise by stomping around. He was finally done, and he was ready to tell Dan how he felt. He walked across the hall and took a deep breath before knocking on Dan's door.
"Dan?" He whispered, slightly pushing the door open to see Dan sleeping on the bed, his mouth slightly open and breathes escaping his mouth. Phil grinned at him sleeping there, he just wanted to slip in next to him and hold him there forever, but he needed to tell him how he felt.
"Dan?" He said slightly shaking him.
"Dan"
"Hm?" Dan said opening his eyes.
"Can we go on the roof now?" Phil asked. 
Dan smiled, stretching as he got up. He held out his hand and Phil gladly took it blushing.
"Wait." Phil said stopping Dan from going through the window. "Just stay here until I say. Please."
Dan nodded sitting on the windowsill watching as Phil climbed up. After a while of making Dan wait, Phil was ready.
"Okay you can come up now."
Phil saw dans head poke up, and his eyes grow wide.
There were blankets and pillows set up like a bed and fairy lights laying around it.
"Woah." Dan said sitting next to Phil.
"What's the occasion?" Dan giggled.
Phil shrugged.
"No particular reason, just wanted to be more comfy I guess."
Dan laughed laying down and looking up at the stars.
They layed there for hours talking about the smallest things. Every laugh or joke or just anything Dan did made Phil fall harder for him.
He needed to tell him soon.
"Phil?" Dan said interrupting the silence.
"Yeah?"
"I don't want to go home." He sighed "I want to stay here, I'm happy here. I'm happy with you." Dan said looking down grabbing Phils hand and intertwining their fingers together.
"Dan?" There was no turning back now, its now or never.
"Hm?" Dan said playing with their hands.
"I- I love you."

A/n
Short and sappy! JUST HOW I LIKE IT. Anyway I didn't die or forget about this, school can F off but, hope you enjoyed! ☺️