Chapter 5

Chanyeol sighed. He knew he messed up and shouldn't have done anything, but it felt so good! The fact that he stood up for himself. He walked back to his new apartment and hoped Baekhyun wasn't there.

Chanyeol really enjoyed working were he did. He knew he was only on suspension but prayed that he wouldn't be fired.
Chanyeol creeped into the house and as he was almost past the kitchen, Baekhyun walked out of his room.

"Can we talk." Baekhyun stated rather than asked, walking to the couch.

"Sure." Chanyeol said annoyed. They both took a seat and looked at each other for about ten minutes before Baekhyun spoke up.

"I would like for you to move out. Please. Clearly things don't work here and I'd rather not have you in my living space." Baekhyun insisted.

"Then give me a week and my rent money." Chanyeol said crossing his arms.

"Rent? Sorry I can't."

"Great, and why's that?"

"I used it."

"FOR WHAT?! IT'S ONLY BEEN A DAY!"

"I was late on last month and this month I payed in advance."

"Okay it's settled then, it looks like I'm staying here for two months until what I payed for, for me is used up." Chanyeol said standing up. "Anything else?"

"What are you doing here? Don't you have work."

"I got suspended for two weeks, no thanks to you. So enjoy me being around." With that Chanyeol walked into his room.

Chanyeol decided to take a nap. He plugged his phone in ny his dresser and just as he got in bed his phone rang.

"Hello?" Chanyeol said answering.

"Are you at work alright?" Kyungsoo asked.

"You dropped me off shouldn't you know?"

"Yeah I guess, I just was checking."

"Sorry, um not really. I got suspended." Chanyeol was upset that he was telling so many people this as if he was telling people he just turned legal.

"Do you want me to come get you?"

"Sure if you want." Chanyeol said sitting up. He put on the shorts and sweatshirt Kyungsoo gave him. The sweatshirt stopped a little short on his wrists and he couldn't put the hood up. While the shorts fit fine.

"I'm having friends come over tonight. Could you not be an ass? I know you don't owe me anything but I want to convince them that I make decent choices. So please." Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun didn't mean please when he said it, but Chanyeol didn't want to embarrass himself infront of Baekhyun's friends.

"Yeah okay. Do you need me here at a certain time, or can I just come when I want."

"Come when you want." Baekhyun said walking out of the apartment. Chanyeol decided to wait until Baekhyun left so he watched out of the window.

Chanyeol watched as the car took off and Kyungsoo pulled up. Chanyeol walked out and half way he got a call.

"I'm here." Kyungsoo sais when Chanyeol answered.

"I see you and I'm almost down there." Chanyeol said picking up his speed a little

They didn't hung up until Chanyeol got down to Kyungsoo, but they didn't say anything the whole time.

Chanyeol got into the car as if it was his, and they took off.

"Where are we going?" Chanyeol asked.