Chapter 15

A/N
   Okay so some child asked where the chanbaek is and I promise it's right here! I'm sorry for the wait chanbaek will immense soon I promise.
   Also this chapter is 2x as long as all my other ones. Like this is an important monster chapter we should all enjoy 🙃

Baekhyun took a shot quick before having to get back to his job. He was tired of giving lap dances, and semi stripping. He only had a half hour left of work and decided to suck it up.

As he headed back out he saw a buff guy. He was sitting down and rejecting some workers that came towards him.

He spotted Baekhyun who was walking towards him. Baekhyun started as he always did. He sat on his lap, smooth talked, gave him a peck on the cheek and then began his actual job.

Only a minute after Baekhyun started he could feel the buff guy getting stuff under him. Baekhyun silently laughed as he continued. After he finished he pet the guys head and walked away.

The buff guy grabbed Baekhyun's wrist.

"Hang on." I muttered.

"Hm?" Baekhyun replied. The guy took Baekhyun into a room.

"Can you wait here for a second?" He asked Baekhyun. Baekhyun nodded sitting down.

After a few minutes the guy returned with his friends. The three of them looked at Baekhyun and took him by his arms.

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked trying free himself, but their grip was too tight. "Let me go!" He yelled.

The men ignored him and brought him outside and went to the back of the building with Baekhyun still in their hold. When they got outside, they walked towards the back. One guy left leaving Baekhyun a free hand, which didn't help much because it was the scrawny one that left.

Baekhyun quickly took out his phone and went to the first contact he had.

"Hello?" Baekhyun heard.

"Help me." Baekhyun said in a panic. The line went silent for a second before he heard,

"Baekhyun?" Who ever it was seemed surprised.

The guy took a tighter hold on Baekhyun's wrist and his nails were cutting into Baekhyun's arm.

"Stop it! Your hurting me!" Baekhyun yelled at him.

"Where are you?" The person on the phone asked.

"The bar."  Baekhyun cried.

"What bar?"

"Are you calling the cops?" He buff guy asked as they got to the back of the bar.

"No!" Baekhyun yelled back.

"Take his phone!" The scrawny guy yelled to the one holding Baekhyun. They guy took Baekhyun's phone and ended the call before throwing the phone.

"What you want from me?" Baekhyun cried still trying to shake himself out of their hold.

"You really don't know?" The buff one asked.

"Let us show you." The one holding Baekhyun said. He turned Baekhyun around and lifted off his shirt. Baekhyun squirmed trying to keep it on but in the end it only made it easier to take off.