Chapter 11

It's been two weeks and Chanyeol and Baekhyun haven't come to like each other yet, but they talk more.

Baekhyun usually makes lunch for the two, even when he has work, and Chanyeol does the cleaning.

Baekhyun told Chanyeol to find his own lunch so that morning when Chanyeol woke up at noon, he went straight to the kitchen. There was food with blue, red, yellow, and green tape on them. Not just in the fridge but in the cupboards too.

Chanyeol hadn't done anything with food since he moved in but he remembered being told not to eat something but couldn't remember what color tape. Chanyeol tried his best to remember and ended up taking some noodles with blue tape, juice with yellow tape and some chicken with red tape.

After he began eating Baekhyun walked in.

"Do you want some food?" Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun walked past him.

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked walking up to the table.

"Chicken and noodles." Chanyeol said.

"I'll have a little, but I have to go back to work soon. When do you start up again?" Baekhyun asked taking some food.

"Tomorrow at 11, I'll be back home at about 6."

"Why so late?"

"I took other people's shifts to work off what I missed these two weeks, and I was so close to getting a promotion that I have to work for again."

"Good luck. I have get going now. See you later."

Chanyeol waved as he took a bite of chicken. Chanyeol's phone started ringing and he fished it out of his pocket.

"Hello?" He answered.

"You wanna hangout?" Kyungsoo questioned.

"Right now?"

"Yeah, I'm almost at your place so whatever you want."

"Yeah sure, I'll head down in a minute."

Chanyeol ran to his room and threw on the first things he saw, and brushed his teeth. He covered the food on the table but left it out and went down to where Kyungsoo was waiting.

"What are we doing?" Chanyeol asked getting into the car.

"Going to eat."

Chanyeol nodded as Kyungsoo left his apartment.

"Have you found a boyfriend or anyone yet?" Chanyeol asked poking Kyungsoo.

"No, I'm not really interested in anyone at the moment."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes as Kyungsoo pulled into the Tavolo 24 parking lot.

"Here?" Chanyeol sighed.

"Yeah, sorry my dad needs a weekly review of how things are and I didn't want to go by myself. When do you start working again?"

"Tomorrow." Chanyeol said getting out of the car.

When Chanyeol walked in he saw some of his co workers staring at him. He knew today was Jongin's day off so he couldn't sneak off and talk to him if needed.

Chanyeol followed behind Kyungsoo and the two sat down at an empty table.

Chanyeol was about to say something when Myungsoo walked over to their table.

"What are you doing here?" Myungsoo asked.

"That's not how you treat a customer." Kyungsoo stated.

"Sorry, what would you like to drink?" Myungsoo asked.

Myungsoo stared at Chanyeol until they finished ordering.