Chapter 19 ((end))

Chanyeol woke up that morning, with a small Baekhyun wrapped in his arms, their legs tangled together.

Chanyeol smiled as he watched the boy sleep, until Baekhyun twisted and turned and started waking up.

Baekhyun's eyes fluttered open and Chanyeol's heart went crazy.

"Good morning beautiful." Chanyeol smiled moving Baekhyun's hair out of his face.

"Good morning." Baekhyun smiled snuggling closer.

"Did you sleep well?" Chanyeol asked kissing his head. Baekhyun nodded his head into Chanyeol's chest.

"Are you hungry?" Chanyeol asked standing up.

"No, stay here." Baekhyun whined to his boyfriend. It had been a month since their first kiss, and Chanyeol asked Baekhyun out immediately.

Chanyeol chuckled and kept walking, until Baekhyun whined, "Just a little longer."

Chanyeol smiled and laid back down beside Baekhyun. Baekhyun's back was Resting on Chanyeol's stomach, Chanyeol being the 'big spoon'.

"Baek you have to go to work." Chanyeol groaned.

"Can you come with me?" Baekhyun asked turning towards Chanyeol.

"You want me to wait at the store for six hours?" Chanyeol questioned as if he couldn't believe Baekhyun would ask him to that.

"Yes, please? You wait in the staff area." Baekhyun whined for the third time that morning.

"Fine." Chanyeol gave in, Baekhyun smiled and stood up. "Didn't you just tell me to come back to the bed but your getting up."

"Yes because I have to go to work." Baekhyun said picking his work shirt off of the ground and a pair of jeans  before heading to the bathroom.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and went to his room. He put on sweatpants and a white shirt. Baekhyun walked into his room and dat in the bed watching Chanyeol.

"I'm ready." Chanyeol said taking Baekhyun by the hand and helping him stand up. They entwined their hands and went to Baekhyun's car.

After they got out at the store Chanyeol walked behind Baekhyun and lightly slapped his butt saying, "your jeans fit well."

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun blushed.

"Hm." Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hand again.

"Don't do that!" Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol's arm.

"Sorry, but you look really good in those jeans." Chanyeol said before kissing Baekhyun's neck.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun blushed harder before pushing Chanyeol's head away.

"I'm sorry Baekie." Chanyeol sighed and continued walking inside.

"I never said I disliked it." Baekhyun mumbled. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and smiled, Baekhyun immediately starting freakin out afraid Chanyeol heard him.

"Baek, are you alright?" Chanyeol asked placing his hand on Baekhyun's forehead.

"Yeah I'm fine. Let's just go." Baekhyun practically ran inside. Baekhyun showed Chanyeol the employee area and went to check in.