Chapter 6

As Chanyeol was forced to sit next to Baekhyun, he realized he had seen the guy somewhere.

"Minseok?" Chanyeol asked shocked. The boy looked up. He smiled.

"Chanyeol!" Minseok stood up.

"How have you been?" Chanyeol asked walking up and engulfing Minseok in a hug. "When did you get back from China?"

"Last month, I meant to call but Junmyun said not to yet." Chanyeol broke the hug and stared at the ground.

"I see."

"Sorry, is that still a touchy subject?"

"A little, I'll be fine soon. Don't worry."

"I'm sorry, about bringing it up and what happened." Minseok said hugging Chanyeol again.

"You don't even hug me this much." The girl said flopping on the couch.

"Who's that?" Chanyeol whispered.

"My girlfriend." Minseok whispered back before slightly hitting Chanyeol on the butt and walking over to her.

"I'm Leeann!" She smiled.

"Ah, I'm Chanyeol." He smiled back. "How long have you two been together?"

"Four months." She said a little too quickly, almost like she was waiting for that question to be asked.

"So did you meet in China?" Chanyeol asked sitting back down.

"Yes!" She was going to continue but Baekhyun cut her off.

"How do you two know each other exactly?" He asked.

"Well I was friends with Junmyun, and before they started dating we all became friends." Minseok said.

"Minseok!" Chanyeol yelled, glancing at Baekhyun.

"Oops, I probably shouldn't have said that out loud." Minseok laughed.

"Your gay?" Leeann almost screamed as she jumped on Chanyeol's lap.

"Maybe." He said moving her slightly.

"Are you bi?"

"I don't know."

"It's a yes or no question."

"Probably, I haven't really thought about it."

"What sense does that make?"

"Common." Chanyeol said, before Leeann could even process it Minseok picked her up.

"Just because he's had a boyfriend, doesn't mean you can sit on him."

"Have you guys eaten?" Chanyeol asked.

"No." Minseok said, while playing a hand game with Leeann.

"I totally forgot!" Baekhyun yelled standing up.

"I've got it." Chanyeol said standing up and pushing Baekhyun back on the couch.

He went to the and looked around the kitchen. He found kimchi, rice, and ground beef.

He cooked the rice and beef, and not sure of what to do with the kimchi, he warmed it up in the microwave for 30 seconds. He threw everything on four plates and brought them out to the circular table.

"It's finished!" Chanyeol smiled proud of himself.

"Look at how ugly it looks!" Leeann laughed.

"Sorry, I'm a waiter not a chef." Chanyeol laughed a little.

"It's ok, no one can be perfect. Not even my Minseok." Leeann said.