Chapter 9

Chanyeol threw on sweatpants and a blue shirt the next morning and packed a bag with jeans and a white shirt, he was walking to Jongin's parents house that day. It took an hour and a half, and by the time he got there Chanyeol was dripping in sweat.

"You, look disgusting." Jongin said.

"Can I take a shower here?" Chanyeol asked heading straight for the bathroom.

"Yes, please. My parents went out and will be back in an hour or so, my date will be here in five hours." Jongin informed Chanyeol before he walked into his room.

When Chanyeol finished his shower and got changed he went to find Jongin.

"So what's the plan?" Chanyeol questioned setting his bag down by Jongin's bed.

"Pretend to date me, hug me often, compliment me, act like we're in a real relationship."

"So almost as I do one, but up a little bit?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

Jongin moved over on his bed for Chanyeol to sit down with him. Chanyeol slid on the bed and Jongin rested his head on his shoulder.

"You know, the more I think about it, the more I realize our friendship is kind of like a girls friendship, where they're all touchy and stuff." Chanyeol laughed.

"Oh well." Jongin said moving and laying his head down on Chanyeol's lap.

"Oh dude! There's this guy, who is really cute and I kind of like, but the thing is he's a student and I don't know if he's gay." Chanyeol said the last part quietly.

"So ask him if he is."

"I feel like I'd be coming on too strong, because what if it's just a friendship and he likes me and he gets his hopes up?"

"Well have you done anything to get his hopes up so far?"

"I used aegyo yesterday so he would hang out a little longer, I gave him a hug, and he ended up kissing me on the forehead."

"Dude! You've already gone to far. You don't use your aegyo unless it's for your boyfriend, how many times have I told you? It gets people confused with their feelings!" Jongin yelled.

"I forgot, I thought it'd be fine. Except I still haven't figured out if I like him or just want to be really good friends."

"Well I have an idea, let me have a look at him and I'll help you decide."

"Yeah, okay." Chanyeol said rolling his eyes. "Either way, I told him about me and Junmyun because Baekhyun brought it up again."

"Are you sure you still wanna live with him?"

"Where else would I go? I can't stay here, and I just met Kyungsoo a few days ago so it'd be weird to ask if I can live with him."

"I guess."

The two boys heard the door open and shut.

"JONGIN! COME HELP WITH THE GROCERIES!" Jongin's mom yelled.

"Pretend to sleep, and do it in a couple type way." Jongin begged hitting Chanyeol a few times on the chest. They both flopped around and Chanyeol ended up hugging Jongin from behind and had his leg wrapped around Jongin's thighs.

"Jongin." His mom said walking into his room. "Who's this?" She whispered to herself walking around to see.

"Chanyeol? What's he doing here? This isn't their normal napping positions! Do they even nap together, what's going on?" Jongin's mom kept talking to herself, until she finally walked out.