Chapter 17

A/N
Sometimes I don't get why people sleep on my story, but they love my shit ones. Then I remember the is shit too, but yet slightly let shitty.

"Baekhyun?" They heard someone say. "How do you know Chanyeol?"

They looked up and saw Daena staring at them. Baekhyun started at her in shock, he didn't think she saw him. Or maybe she didn't and she just followed Chanyeol.

"We live together." Baekhyun said after regaining his composure.

"Really! Chanyeol you moved?" Daena asked.

"Yeah, into Baekhyun's house." He said plainly, trying to avoid eye contact.

"And who are you?" Daena asked the Leeseok couple, that was in the middle of kissing. Leeann raised a finger, telling her to wait.

"I'm Leeann, this is my boyfriend Minseok." She said emphasizing the words my boyfriend. Daena smiled and nodded.

"How do you guys know each other?" Baekhyun asked scooting closer to Chanyeol while glaring at Daena.

"We used to date. We also have a thing right now." Daena smiled and turned to Leeann to wink, and laugh a little.

"Lee, I think we should go to get something for you!" Minseok said trying to get out of the situation they were currently in.

"Okay!" Leeann jumped up.

"Tell us when your done talking and we'll meet up." Minseok said before taking Leeann's hand and bringing her to a store.

"So you dated, and now you have a thing?" Baekhyun asked angrily. For some reason, it got him really mad. His heart beat really fast and he couldn't stop thinking about how he wanted to break the table he was at.

"Yeah!" Daena exclaimed.

"No. You asked me to start again, because I looked good now. I didn't get the chance to reply, and my answer is-" Chanyeol was cut off by Daena.

"Don't you want to know how I know Baekhyun?"

"Sure." Chanyeol sighed. "If that's alright with Baek." Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

"No. I'll tell you another time, but-" Baekhyun was cut off by Daena.

"Well one day, I went into this bar. Glow Space, and it turned out to be a gay bar."

"Please, stop Daena." Baekhyun pleaded. Chanyeol remembered that bar name. It was where Baekhyun worked, but how do you accidentally walk into a gay bar, and what does this have to do with anything.

"So then I saw this cute guy, and got him drunk with me. We went to a hotel near by and had sex."

"Seriously! Daena cut it out!" Baekhyun practically yelled, causing people to stare.

"Daena. You can stop tell me. I didn't want to hear in the-"

"Well you see after that the guy kept calling me, he wouldn't leave me alone for a whole week so I decided to get a restraining order. Guess who the guy was!" Daena exclaimed happily.

"I really don't care." Chanyeol faked. He knew it was Baekhyun, and he knew Baekhyun didn't want him to know, so he tried to seem uninterested, even though it was the complete opposite of reality.

"It was Baekhyun!"

"Okay. Ou lead me on for three of those six days I tried to contact you. You also said you lost your virginity to me, I wanted to make sure you were okay."

"You really thought I lost it to you? I think I lost it to Chanyeol actually."

"We never had sex." Chanyeol said blankly playing with the straw of Baekhyun's cup.