Chapter 10

"Hey, Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo said running to where Chanyeol and Daena went. "Chanyeol!" He said again as he got to where they were.

"Um, Kyungsoo. It's- what's up?" Chanyeol asked pushing Daena off him.

Kyungsoo stared at them wide eyed until finally he ran to his car. Kyungsoo jumped in and looked back to see Chanyeol running to him. Kyungsoo stepped on the gas and left ad fast as he could.

"Kyungsoo! Wait!" Chanyeol yelled chasing his car.

"Chanyeol, do you need a ride?" Jongin asked. "I'm bringing Daena home." Jongin walked over to Chanyeol.

"I'm fine. I'll walk or find another ride."

"What happened?"

"I don't."

Daena walked to the two, and hugged Chanyeol.

"I hope we see each other often. I missed you. See you soon." She said before breaking the hug. Chanyeol nodded and hugged Jongin.

"Don't fall for her." Chanyeol whispered to Jongin.

"I'm more worried about you." Jongin whispered back. Chanyeol kissed Jongin on the forehead. "You owe me, that's the nastiest thing I've done."

"I love you too." Jongin smiled, he hit Chanyeol on butt and walked to Daena.

"Bye." Chanyeol waved to Jongin, before turning around and taking out his phone.

He had no one to call. He tried Minseok but he didn't answer, when he tried Leeann she said she couldn't drive and that Minseok was at a meeting.

Chanyeol called his parents and they talked for about five minutes before his dad had to leave.

Finally he called the person in his contacts that he had been avoiding.

"Hello?" The voice said.

"Can you come pick me up?" Chanyeol asked cautiously.

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't like you."

"Since when? Since you heard about the Junmyun thing?"

"Pretty much. How could you do that to someone?"

"Myungsoo. Please. I know now that you don't like me,  but I wasn't going to call Youngtae and I need a ride."

"I said no, delete my number and don't call-."

Chanyeol hung up while he was talking and started walking. Then he remembered one person. Chanyeol called and after 20 minutes a car pulled up to Jongin's mom's house.

Chanyeol walked over and got in.

"Thank you." Chanyeol said looking out the window.

"No problem, your lucky I was over here." Baekhyun said as he took off.

"Yeah." Chanyeol nodded. The while car ride was silent until Baekhyun turned on the radio.

At first it was just noise to block out the awkwardness in the car but after a while the two sang along and laughed a bit.

"Your really good, have you ever wanted to be a singer?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

"I auditioned when I was 14, but I didn't make it, clearly."

Chanyeol just nodded.

"Your not bad yourself." Baekhyun said to Chanyeol.

"I'm more of a rapper." This time Baekhyun nodded.

Finally they got back home and went their separate ways.

That next morning Chanyeol threw on the basketball shorts he got from Kyungsoo and the first shirt he found.

Chanyeol ran to Kyungsoo's house, he got lost at one point but ended up at his front door. Chanyeol knocked on the door.

"Hello." Chanyeol said to a girl that opened the door, he assumed it was Kyungsoo's brother's girlfriend. "Is Kyungsoo here?"

"He's in his room. Are you a friend?"

"Yes, I really need to talk to him. Can I come in?"

"I'll go tell him your here." She said turning around.

"No, please don't. He's mad at me and I need to apologize, but he won't talk to me if he knows I'm here."

She nodded and Chanyeol ran up to Kyungsoo's room. He stood in front of the door and took a deep breath before knocking. He heard shuffling and then the door opened.

"Chanyeol? What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you. Can I come in?" Kyungsoo moved out of the way allowing Chanyeol to walk in.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" Kyungsoo asked sitting on his bed.

"I know you got mad about what you saw yesterday. It meant nothing, she's my ex girlfriend and she said she had feelings for me. I don't know if you like me and that's why you left like that or what, but I just wanted you to know. I'm sorry."

"I do."

"You do what?"

"I like you, I thought you liked me too and that's why you were so nice to me, so yesterday I did some thinking and I'm gonna get over you and we can just be good friends." Kyungsoo said.

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked and Kyungsoo just nodded.

Chanyeol attacked Kyungsoo in a hug. A few tears came out of his eyes because Kyungsoo was going to get over him and Chanyeol felt he couldn't change his mind.

"Are you crying?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I got something in my eye. It's really good that we can stay friends."

"Yeah." Kyungsoo whispered.

"Maybe we could go out to eat?"

"Sure where?"

"Anywhere you want, that's not expensive because I don't have much money."

"Oh Chanyeol I found out why Baekhyun was so familiar. He gave lap dances at this gay bar I went to."

"What?"

"Yeah, he gave one to the guy next to me. I told you I saw him somewhere and that's where."

Chanyeol started laughing.

"That kid. Is gay?"

"Well I mean most likely, unless they give good money."

"He made fun of me for being gay. What is he doing?"

"He did?"

"This is great, thanks Kyungsoo."

A/N
Oops, sorry for the shortest chapter ever.
I'm doing a time jump the next chapter, soooooo