Chapter 18

"Why what happened?" Leeann snapped, turning Baekhyun to face her.

"N-nothing." Baekhyun said looking at his feet.

"Did you hurt boyfriend number two? If you did I will seriously hurt you Byun Baekhyun." Leeann said before walking to Chanyeol.

"What happened dude?" Minseok asked Baekhyun, Baekhyun just looked at Minseok.

"Seriously! You have to tell me now, I won't be mad." Minseok said hitting Baekhyun lightly.

"I uh, I may have, uhm,just a little peck, on Chanyeol's cheek." Baekhyun stuttered looking anywhere but at Minseok.

"So you like him?" Minseok asked blankly while smiling, which Baekhyun couldn't see because he was looking at Leeann and Chanyeol laugh about something.

"No! We just got over our fight yesterday, and I would never have a crush on him. Never ever." Baekhyun defended himself.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Minseok laughed, patting him on the back and walking to Leeann an Chanyeol.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Minseok asked.

"I guess." Chanyeol smiled. He looked behind Minseok to see Baekhyun looking at him, but Baekhyun immediately looked away when he caught his gaze.

"Do you and Baekhyun have something going on?" Minseok asked.

"No. We just became decent with each other yesterday." Chanyeol laughed.

"You guys suit each other, but what happened Kyungsoo?" Leeann asked.

"Nothing." Chanyeol answered confused.

"So, you Guys are still dating?" Leeann asked as they started walking where Baekhyun was still standing.

"We were never dating, what do you mean?"

"You both seemed really touchy freely." Minseok joined in.

"Who did?" Baekhyun asked confused.

"Chanyeol and his boyfriend." Leeann blurted. Chanyeol attacked her, he put his hand over her mouth and threw his other arm around her waist before picking her up.

"I don't have a boyfriend, I'm not dating anyone!" Chanyeol true clearing things up.

"Really?" Baekhyun laughed.

"Ow! Don't bite my hand!" Chanyeol yelled putting Leeann down. She ran to Minseok and he engulfed her in a hug.

"Was the big bad giant mean to my princess?" Minseok asked smoothing her hair.

"Yes." Leeann pouted hugging Minseok back.

"Chanyeol, are you asking for a fight? How could you do that to my precious girl?" Minseok glared at Chanyeol, who just laughed.

"What's so funny?" Leeann asked looking at Chanyeol.

"You, acting innocent." Chanyeol continued to laugh. Leeann stuck her tongue out and fake cried into Minseok's chest.

"It'll be okay baby." Minseok said taking her head in his hands and planting a kiss on her lips.

"So Chanyeol. Were you gonna get anything?" Baekhyun asked trying to give them something else to do other than watch the two kiss.

"No, I just am tired and want to sleep." Chanyeol replied.

"Then let's go home." Leeann said taking the two boys by their hands and dragging them out of the mall, with Minseok following behind.

"So what are you gonna do when you get home?" Leeann asked, winking at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's face flushed red and he shook his head. Baekhyun, who missed the wink from Leeann watched in confusion.