Chapter 14

"Are you ready yet?" Leeann asked knocking on the bedroom door.

"Don't make my girlfriend wait to long!" Minseok called from the couch.

"Don't worry, I won't. Yeah I'm just about done!" Chanyeol yelled back.

Chanyeol finished styling his hair an looked at his outfit. He wore a baggy white shirt that was slightly tucked into his tight fitting black skinny jeans, with a leather coat, he tied his shoelace on his black converse before walking out of Minseok's bedroom.

"So how do I look?" Chanyeol smiled while posing.

"Stunning! I'd eat you right up." Leeann stared at Chanyeol.

"You look cute too!" Chanyeol said commenting on her outfit that was jeans, a white v neck and a slightly faded red flannel with white vans.

"I know right! This always looks good on me." She smiled spinning in a circle before taking Chanyeol by the arm.

"Okay we're off, thank you for letting me borrow her Minseok! I'll make sure to keep her safe and the guys off of her."

"Good, if anything goes wrong call me!" Minseok called waving his hand without looking up from his phone.

"I will." Leeann rolled her eyes before walking out.

When the two finally arrived they heard a lot of conversation and laughing coming from inside.

"If anyone asks am I your girlfriend, or just a friend?" Leeann asked walking towards the door with Chanyeol at we side.

"What ever you want I guess. What ever comes out first?" Chanyeol suggested. Leeann just nodded.

When the two walked in a few people stared at them. While others continued why they were doing.

"Chanyeol! Finally you've arrived!"

"Hey Jongin." Chanyeol waved. "You remember Leeann right?"

"Of course. How could I forget?" Jongin winked at her. Leeann acted as if she was about to throw up.

"Could you not talk to me? I came here to have a good time with my boyfriend." Leeann snapped rolling her eyes.

"Minseok doesn't have relevance to where we work." Jongin said confused.

"Chanyeol, my boyfriend for the night." Leeann corrected.

"Is she here because of-"

"Yes. Is she here yet?" Chanyeol asked cutting Jongin off and adding extra emphasis on 'she'.

"Yeah, she was in the kitchen last time I saw her." Jongin whispered. Chanyeol nodded and they started walking in the other direction.

"Chan Chan!" A girl yelled smiling and running towards them.

"Is that the girl you wanted to avoid?" Leeann whispered.

"Yeah. Eunha how are you?" Chanyeol asked bitterly.

"I'm really good! How are you?"

"I'm fine."

"Hi Jongin." She said rolling her eyes.