Realization

I gasped as I was brought back to the real world. I looked at Alek who was smiling at you,

"Do you remember now, Y/N?"

He asked me seriously. I nodded slowly,

"I do, but why were you at me house that day? And why was Rido there? I still don't really know who you are." 

"I was there because I was a friend of your father. When he called me and explained that they were under attack I rushed over to help them, but when I got there he had already gotten to them. Before your father died he told me about you and said to save you from him."

I looked at him curiously,

"Do you mean Rido?"

"Yes. He was also there that night because your parents knew where the last living female descendent of the Kuran family was. He and some of the corrupt council members went to your house to pay them a visit and find out where the girl was. They refused to say and Rido got impatient so they attacked them."

Alek explained sadly. You couldn't believe it. Rido was always so kind to you. He had been a friend of the family for a long time and a friend to you when you were a child. While you were processing Alek continued,

"When I went to look for you, I saw you with him. I tried to save you, but that's when he tried to kill me and you-" 

"I got in between you two and died. I know."

He gave me a sad smile,

"I'm sorry that happened to you. I believe the reason you cannot remember that day clearly is because it was the day of your death. Because of this, you were unable to hold onto the memory of that day when you returned to Earth.." 

I shrugged,

"What's done is done, I guess. I remember what happened after I died. I was an angel but then something happened and I was banished."

He nodded grimly,

"Yes, when he banished you, Kaname somehow ended up taking you in. When I tried to find you, then was when he sent you to live with your despicable Aunt and disgusting Uncle. I was so angry but knew that I couldn't do anything about it because you didn't know who I was. Then I saw Kaname at your house one night.  He found out about your past somehow and forced your Aunt and Uncle to throw you out. He knew full well that you would be coming to Cross Academy because he practically arranged it. I don't know why but he seems very protective of you. It worries me."

I looked at him and sighed,

"Thanks for giving me my memories, but I have to get back to them or else they'll know that something's wrong. As it is you did knock out my date so he probably has the entire moon dorm out looking for me. Besides, I need to talk with Kaname about all of this."

Alek sighed,

"That's true, but if you ever need my help I'll come for you. I'm always here for you. And remember, Kaname might lie to you. I believe he'd do anything if it meant keeping you by his side."

I smiled kindly,

"Thanks. Hey, how do I get out of here?"

"Take my hand."

He said as he extended his hand to me. I took it and suddenly we were in front of the moon dorm where we were greeted by a very angry looking Kaname, who spoke stoically to Alek,

"Well, I didn't expect to see you again, Alek. Why are you here and why is Y/N with you?"

Aleck glared at the pure blood menacingly,

"She deserved to know what happened that night."

Kaname's eyes widened slightly before he looked at me,

"What did he tell you?"

Kaname asked seriously, worry in his eyes. I glared at him coldly, anger bubbling up inside me now that I finally had to face him,

"Enough to know that you lied to me! Why did you do it? Why did you erase my memories!?"

You yelled as clenched you fists at your sides. Kaname sighed in irritation before speaking, 

"I promise you, this isn't what it appears. Yes, I did rearrange some of your memories, but it was for your protection." 

"From who?"

I asked, my anger subsiding slightly, but the feeling of betrayal still clung to my heart. Kaname regarded me seriously

"Him. Did he tell you why he gave you your memories back? Did he tell you what his last name is?"

Alek's eyes narrowed in anger,

"Don't you dare, Kuran!"

He yelled furiously as Takuma and Zero moved to hold him in place before he pounced on the pureblood. The next words Kaname spoke took me completely off guard,

"His last name is L/N. You were born to become his wife."