bUT I wanna do it... ))^: (Dino kid)

Spare time (Kei)

-Tsukishima's being greedy and is in the "mood" ;^) But you're not ready yet. (cause, you two are like, still in high school lols) 

~Requested by: @_akii_ (ohmygodimsosorryifthistooksolong;v;;;)

"Can you remember the title of that damn song? I need it for music class but I can't remember it." You whined at your boyfriend Tsukishima. You and him are dating for quite a long time now and you're actually pretty lucky to have him because he's such a sweetheart. Right now, you both are in your room trying to figure out a certain song that you need for your Music project. "Dunno. But pretty sure that song's pretty suggestive." He replied. hugging you from behind, he buries his face on your nape.

"Yeah but it's kinda famous right now so.. and.. er.. I kinda like it? Besides, almost all the songs these days are suggestive." You pouted. He lifted his head and chuckled adorably. "Oh really now? I do remember some of the lyrics and it's  about.." He slowly bites your helix. You can feel his breath wrap around your whole ear. "Biting.. and" His voice gave you goosebumps. (And ryt now ur internally screaming (metootholol)) He turns you around to make you face him. He kisses you softly for a few minutes. When it seems like he was getting bored, he kisses you roughly. Actually biting your whole lips. He then starts to lick it. You tried your best not to give in but of course, he wins. (and he's damn hot y would u not want to make out with him-) Both of your tongues slithering each other's mouths like snakes. Huffing and puffing. Tsukishima pulls away to tackle your neck next. "Kei-" You called out as he bites your neck. He stopped for a second to reply "What?" but continues on when you moaned instead of replying when he bit you again. 

Breathing heavily, you pulled away from him and frowned. Pleasure and heat still filling your whole body but, you know yourself that you were still not ready to do it. He rests his head and back on the wall beside your bead and looked at you frowning as well. Though, instead of staying silent for the whole day, he moves himself towards you and kisses your forehead. He then moves back to his position earlier and smiled at you.

"I know. Sorry, got a little.." He looks away, actually blushing. "excited there." He said, almost like a whisper. You huffed and gave a short giggle "I'm sorry Kei" You hugged him tightly and actually buried your face on his chest to hide your awkwardness. "Yeah- sorry--"

...

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT STUPID SONG'S TITLE EVEN-"

"Idk sorry-"

"aSDFSAGJDHFGJFDALKSDF SIRI"

*speak now*

"Oh, I don't even know the title or have downloaded it-"

"gg, babe."

"Shut up Kei.." ;~;