Detention (Tsukki/Tobio/Noya)

Detention (Tsukishima/Kageyama/Nishinoya)

Imagine: You got in detention with your partner because of some pesky rumors that your classmates made.

Tsukishima-

You were annoyed and irritated but, being in detention with your partner is like, a bonding between the two of you. But there he sat beside you looking outside the window listening to music. You pouted and looked away at where he is, you wanted him to move first. then he suddenly grabbed your arm and kissed you quickly as you were about to turn to him. He then put back his headphones on and pretended like nothing happened, except that he's cheeks are a little red. "I don't care though...."

Kageyama-
"Tch.. I'll get them someday.." He glared at the window while his head resting on the desk. He mumbled loud enough for you to hear. You chuckled and you caught his attention, he glanced at you "Funny?" You giggled, you thought him, annoyed like that is pretty cute. You pecked his lips and smiled at him. He turned around to hide his blushing face.

Nishinoya-

You were irritated. And you thought they were your friends. Noya noticed your gloomy aura and decided to cheer you up. You're not surprised that he's cheerful in these kind of situations though. "Hey (Name)-chan! A broken pencil is pointless!" Not working though, you were still annoyed. "Hnn... I tried to catch a cloud! I "mist".." Still not working though, you pouted. "Oh well, time for plan B!" He quickly pressed his lips to yours. "Did it work?"