Lost (Kenma/Yaku/Oikawa/Tsukki)

Imagine- You're lost and found your partner. Who, came outta nowhere.

Kenma-
"Ah.... I see.." He then sits at a nearby bench and starts poking his phone. "Me too..." Then a zephyr passed by through the both of you. He sighed and looked at you. "It's not that dark yet though,let's...... play some first........ please..." He then looked back at his phone hiding his face from blushing. You can't say no to Kenma though and you think that playing video games are your bonding with him. "Don't worry... We got technology... " You tilted your head "GPS......."

Morisuke-
"C-Crap... I'm lost....." He noticed you standing there alone, confused. "Ack! Oh, uh.. (Last name) You.. lost too?" He smiled, almost like he's not even worried about being lost. Because of that thought, of course you asked. He laughed nervously "I don't mind though! At least I have yo- SOMEONE to be with finding a way out hehehe....hehehh....hehh.."
(Author: Good job Yaku *Le thumbs up* You then again nailed it. (*¯ω¯*))

Oikawa-
"Oh!! (Name)-chann~! I'm losssttt, what do I doooo?" He then gives you a puppy face. Then you decided to tell him that you're lost too. "Ehhhh??? You are too? Well then! I'll help you get outta here!" He says with a straight face. He remained silent for a few seconds and then he had a gloomy aura that surrounded him. "I forgot that I'm lost too... WELL! I'M WITH (NAME)-CHAN SO.." He grabs your hand "LET'S GET OUT OF HERE TOGETHER!!"

Tsukishima-
".......Poor you then~" He teases, not letting you know that he's lost as well. Well, that makes him, him.

You then puted cutely. You were kinda scared, he sighed and gave you his headphones
"C'mon, now lil' girl~" He holds your hand and leads the way, of course he doesn't know where and just guessing. But he still keeps his calm cool.