Hallway (Tsukki/Tobio/Suga/Daichi)

Imagine: Your teacher has a project for you to do in the school, your teacher gave everyone a paper to know who are they paired with. You were luckily paired with your partner. You then now stay overnight in the school with him for the project.
(Requested by: @CindyTjong gomen if it took too long ^^;;;)

Kageyama-

As the both of you sit alone in your classroom, the lights went out. Kageyama stood up, looking shocked and a little shaky. "What the heck?!" There was a faint light that was heading to the classroom the both of you are in. He then sits next to you. "Stay quiet." He whispered, the light then passed by and the both of you agreed to get out of the campus as soon as possible to avoid any trouble. As you two were walking in the dark and empty hall, you two hear thumping sounds and foot steps coming near. You two stopped as the foot steps gets closer . The foot steps stopped and you two felt a presence behind. The both of you turned around slowly. "My, my what are you youths still doi-" The both of you screamed and ran as fast as you can as the janitor stands there alone, watching the both of you leave. The janitor opened his flash light, "...Oops, I forgot to turn this on."

Tsukishima-
"I'm going to get my bag in my locker." A slight smirk forms on his lips "Now, don't be a scaredy cat when I leave okay~?" He teased. The lights then went out, you got scared and ran to Tsukishima as fast as you can. You not knowing that you have done it, hugged Tsukishima. He grinned but because of the darkness, you did not see it. "Dawww~ I already told you not to be scared 'lil girl~" He teased "Let's find the switch." The both if you walk in the dark halls of the empty campus when you suddenly heard something clattering, then a cat jumped from the behind and you faint. (Author: Lelzz •w•) "S-Seriously? ....that almost got me going.." Tsukishima picks you up and heads back to the classroom, slightly shaking.

Sugawara-

You turned off the lights to see if you can make your "glow-in the-dark" bracelet. When Suga started to shrudder "A-Are you done N-Name?" He stuttered as he walks towards you. He then tripped over a wire and ended up on top of you. You of course, had your "tomato-face". He got up as fast as he can and bowed, saying sorry. "Thank goodness it's dark.." He whispered.

Daichi-

Daichi started looking for since tou have been outside of the classroom long enough from what you have told him. It was dark and cold. He shrudders as he felt the cold breeze that went in the hallway. You then saw Daichi standing and shaking there alone. You decided to approach him. You placed a hand on his shoulders making him jump his organs out, screaming then ducked. "I-I'm sorry! Don't kill me please, don't kill me-"  He whispered. He looked behind and saw the confused (Name). He stood up and cleaned his throat. "Don't do that again (Name)." He gives you a glare.