WHO DO U CHEER[Trashikawa]

Ups and downs in a relationship (Oikawa)

-You're currently studying at Seijo and you're the assistant manager of the men's volleyball club which leads you to a very close relationship to the players. Specially their captain, Oikawa Tooru. You're dating him for quite some time now and other's are actually surprised that you're still together because knowing Oikawa, he's pretty much famous and attractive.  But heck, you love him so much and he feels the same. (yay! :D)

Today, Seijo and Shiratorizawa has a friendly match (Well, kinda-). You are invited to watch the match to help create tactics after it. But, The captain of Shiratorizawa, Ushijima Wakatoshi is your brother and you love him very much ( :^) ). Because of that, you can't decide on who to cheer for the game. 

-Requested by: @yeanneelorejuan (Imsosrryidkhowtodothisproperlymyghadsryforthelatepublishhuhuhuhu;v;;;;)

"ONIIIII-CHAANNNN!" You shout at your brother, who's actually still sleeping. "Wake up! Breakfast is ready!!" He rolls over and mumbled. You weren't content at his reply so you tackled him making him hit his head on his bedroom wall. "I'm awake. I'm awake." He squints at you while you gave him a very bright smile. He sighs and pats your head "Why can't I be mad at you." 

After preparing, you both headed out to school. On the way there, as usual, you (annoy him- lol jk) started chatting. 

"When's your next match?" 

"Today."

"Ohhh againts??"

"Seijo."

"Ohhh... ---wait what-"

You stopped for a second, he looks at you. That sudden realization hit you like a bus (dontdieomg). "Riiight--" You chuckled awkwardly. Both continued to walk. "Going to watch?" He asked and you nodded. "Yeah- Haha- Good luck later!" You said. He just nodded.

You reached Seijo and as usual, there's Oikawa being surrounded by a bunch of girls. He is actually waiting for his girl to arrive. (Which is you). You looked at him as you walk towards the school gate. Not actually noticing that you've walked passed by him. "Hey" A hand pressed down your shoulder. It was Iwaizumi. You greeted him as he walked beside you. 

"As usual huh?" He looked back at Oikawa "Yeah. It's okay though!" Iwaizumi frowned at you "You say that all the time... Oh, there's a tune-up game today against Shiratorizawa right? Your brother's gonna play or.. they're gonna keep his new abilities a secret?" He asked, changing the topic. "I didn't ask" You chuckled "But I think he's gonna play" Iwaizumi nodded. 

"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)-CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! IWA-CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" A familiar voice shouted. It was Oikawa. Huffing as he run towards the both of you. "Why'd you guys leave me?? (D:)" Iwaizumi throws him the ball that's he's been holding earlier. "Cause you're too busy talking to those girls idiot." 

"I was waiting for (Y/n)-chan to arrive though-" He stated. Iwaizumi glared at him "But you got too distracted as usual huh?" Oikawa hides behind you "No ! They were asking for autographs! I could never be distracted by other girls because I've got (Y/n)-chan!" He whined. "Uh-huh." Said Iwaizumi, sounding really unamused. "You better be because if you hurt (Y/n) we're kicking you out of the team. Literally. Plus, her brother'll kill you." (Ushi: u shulda come to shiratorizawa bitc Toru: DDD:) "I won't." Oikawa told him. This time, he seemed serious "I promise."

After class, the men's volleyball club headed out to Shiratorizawa for the tune-up game. As all of you walked in their gym, some girls surrounded Oikawa. Squealing and asking for autographs. Just as when you started walking away, Oikawa pulls you into a hug and smiled brightly at the girls. "You can take my autograph later, my girlfriend is jelly~" He chuckled "wha-" He grabs your hand and walks pass by the crowd of girls. Your face flushed.

Just as when the game was about to start, you run towards your brother and hugged him a good luck then went back to your team. 

"He's playing after all." Said Iwaizumi "Yupsie~" replied Oikawa. Iwaizumi glares at him, Oikawa scratches his head "what--" Iwaizumi squints and throws him a ball. "OW! WHAT DID I EVEN---" "You're too bright" "D:"

It was a pretty intense game and you were pretty much troubled about what you feel whenever Seijo or Shiratorizawa scored a point.

Shiratorizawa scores,

"G-Go onii-chan! ;v;)/"

Seijo scores,

"Go Tooru! ;u;)/"

("Oni--- Tooru-- asfdsafshhfagd")

When the match ended, you had your palm on your face. You were really confused on who to cheer. Oikawa hugs you though and chuckles at your confusion. Oikawa's fangirls glaring at you but you don't mind. He's yours ( :D )

"You're adorable (Y/n)-chan~~~~~~"
"Mmh.."

"ew" <Iwaizumi