Pissed (Karasuno Boys/Kuroo/Kenma)

Imagine: That you're seriously pissed because of a teacher. Then your partner comes in your room to help you with your assignment but you ended up telling about your problem instead.

Hinata-

"Now, now (Name)-chan! I'm pretty sure that it's not your fault!"  You pouted. His sweat dropped "And..and.. we all know that (Instert random name here)-sensei has issues... " He laughed nervously. He tried to make many reasons but none of them has calmed your nerves. "Or.. or... or.." You think it's kind of cute though~ Then, not a little longer. Hinata fainted, you chuckled. Now, your problem is how you will carry him up the bed.

Kageyama-

"So, you want me to spike a ball straight to his face?" Kageyama Grinned slightly. But you're too much of a good girl, so he sighed and placed a hand on you head. "I have a prank though, you want some revenge?" Maybe a little prank won't hurt anyone. "Not so much of a good girl now?"

Tanaka-

"Hnnnnn?! You want me to kill him?! I don't mind killing someone for you (Name)-chan!" Tanaka was scary as a crow. But it kinda cheered you up. Him, making those kind of faces. You giggled. "W-Wha? ...." Tanaka sighed and continued what he was doing, making creepy faces.

Sugawara-

"E-Eh? D-Do you want to report him?" Suga looked worried. He doesn't want to see you annoyed like that. You crossed your arms. He stepped back, his sweat dropped. "Eh..hehehe.." He looked worried, almost like he's going to have a heart attack. Seeing his face like that is kind of funny for you though. You giggled, making him sigh. "Don't scare me like that (Name).." He pouted.

Daichi-

Daichi smiled yet looked annoyed as a gloomy aura surround him. A vein popped from his fore head. Oh, you were scared. We all know what Daichi doea when his pissed. You forgot about your problem and tried to calm him down. It made you, a little calm though. "Yeah, and I WAS supposed to cheer you up."

Asahi-

"R-Really? D-Do you want to.." You stared at him, making him shiver. You think it was kind of funny though. We all know that Asahi is a whimp off the court. You chuckled Seeing him nervous like that calmed your nerves.

Nishinoya-

"EH?! WHADDAYA WANNA DO (NAME)-CHAN?!" You put your index finger on you lips and shushed him. "Oh, yeah, sorry" He scratched his head and laughed nervously. His way to calm you down is to tell you some corny jokes, or even puns. (Izuki: Good job student. *thumbs up* *YouKillAuthorForThisCrossOver*) He sighed. Some of the puns are good though. you smiled. "Yay you smiled!"

Yamaguchi-

"A-Are you okay then? Did he do something? Did he really do that? " Yamaguchi was nervous, you nodded. "I-I see.. do you.. want to tell your adviser what happened?" He looked innocent as his sweat dropped. You thought him, stuttering like that is kinda cute. You smiled and shooked your head "O-Okay then.. " (A/n: Just in case you didn't get it~ He looked like this: (°v°;;;;) and this: (•v•|||))

Tsukishima-

He grinned as he think of a, somehow, wicked plan for the teacher. You looked innocent as you try to stop his scheme.

Then, he returned to his cool and calm self. Yet you still looked depressed and a little annoyed. He took off his headphones and gave it to you. He sighed. "Music always helps. Try it."

Kuroo-

"Ohoo? You want me to beat him?" Kuroo grinned like what he usually do. You shooked your head and clenched your fists. "How about a little..."joke"" His grin widens. You thought of it for a second and grinned as well."That's it~"

Kenma-

"I see..." Kenma locked his phone and rested his head on his palm. "What do you wanna do?" You smiled nervously. "You're too nice huh..." Then his phone vibrated. His virtual pet is hungry. The sound it made made you giggle. He took his phone and gave it to you "Wanna play then?"

/Author's magical note/

Annndd then you forgot your problem lolz ˋωˊ technology always helps ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭