HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSUKKI!

AUTHOR: *CAPS LOCK ON FOR MOAR EXCITEMENT* APPERENTLY TSUKKI'S B-DAY WAS ON SEPT. 27 AND ICH KNOW IT ISH VERY VERY LATE BUT MEH, AT LEAST ICH DID SOME EFFORT FOR BAE :)) AND ZHE MEIN GAHDEMNED PHONE WON'T CONNECT TO ZHE WIFI.

AHEM, HERE ISH A SPECIAL CHAP FOR TSUKKI

"Ready? Don't forget the plan okay?" Daichi whispered, all of you nodded slightly. "What plan?" Tsukishima gave a peircing glare like he always does. All remained silent. "About y-" Hinata got cut off as Kageyama threw a ball on his head "A-About us getting a hair cut Tsukishima!" Sugawara said nervously. Tsukishima crossed his arms and scoffed "I don't think all of you needs a haircut though." Tsukishima gave Tanaka a grin which made him annoyed and almost accidentally talked about the plan when Daichi spiked a ball staight to his face. "Ah, I slipped." You grabbed Tsukishima's hands and ran away from the idiots inside the gym. "Alright, speak up." He demanded. Bullets of sweat dropped down from your forehead. "It's for the surprise prank for Coach Ukai, Kei!" You lied. "Whatever you say, 'lil girl." He teased.

Few minutes passed, the rest of the team started decorating the gym for Tsukishima's surprise birthday party. You, Sugawara, Nishinoya and Yamaguchi is in charge on keeping Tsukishima away from the gym.

As class was over, Tsukishima grabbed his gym bag and stood up. Yamaguchi then opened the class' door. "TSUKKI! NOYA-SAN FELL DOWN THE STAIRS! YOU'VE GOT TO HELP HIM!" He exclaimed. "He can get up himself. Why me of all people?" He glanced at Yamaguchi. You appeared behind the door, "You're the only one with enough strength to carry him!" He remained silent for a few seconds. "He'll be fine." He started walking away. You hugged him from behind while Yamaguchi hugging his feet making him unable to move. "W-Where are you going Tsukki?! N-Noya-san fell from the other stairs!" Yamaguchi struggles as Tsukishima tries to continue walking. "I don't care." Noya then magically appeared from behind. "HOW CAN YOU BE SO MEAN TO YOUR SENPAI TSUKISHIMA YOU BASTARD?!... Oops..." the both of you facepalmed yourselves not noticing the teen walking away. "The cat's out of the box, hehe..Sorry.." Noya scratched his head.

Meanwhile in Nekoma, Kenma sneezed after getting out of the box where Inuoka had hid him for making Taketora unable to find him "Don't put me back in that box for no reason again Inuoka." He gave a glare. "But if Tora found you, I will have to haunt Karasuno's manager down and give her the cheezy yet weird love cards he had been making!!"

Back at Karasuno, Tsukishima has done changing and ready to go to the gym. While he was walking in the hallway, "Tsukki! Tsukki!!! It's almost your birthday-" You and Yamaguchi ran after him. "-Wait a minute! Sugawara-senpai has a magic trick for tall guys like you!" You playfully punched his back,Sugawara then starts to casts spells on Tsukishima which is obviously not working so Tsukishima starts to walk away again.

"Wait! Tsukkiiiii!! Party-" Nishinoya covered his mouth as soon as he said his nickname "Whoops-" Tsukishima gave him a glare. Sugawara recieved a text message. He called all of you (Except Tsukki of course~) "All clear and ready!..." Sugawara gave a thumbs up. "Neh, Kei. Let's go to the gym together~" You hugged his arm. He ignored it and started walking again.

As you two got there, the gym is pitched black. Then Daichi starts to count from somewhere (Well, you couldn't really see where he is so meh :^))

"1...

2...

3..."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSUKISHIMA!"

Kageyama gets pushed by Hinata from his back.

"Pfsh...ha...haffuf.....Hapfu..."

Tsukishima gave a slight grin. "Spit it out idiot so it's all over."

Kageyama continues, ignoring him. "Happyfsh...."

"Happy fish?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU DUMMY"

Kageyama runs away. Hinata and Tanaka fell on the ground, laughing. Yamaguchi appears from behind, "We don't have enough money to buy you gifts~ So we brought (Name)-chan instead~!" He then winks at you, you nodded and kissed his cheeks

"Happy Birthday Kei!"