Bullies (Oikawa/Tanaka/Tobio)

Imagine: You're being bullied by your classmates about your (h/c) hair.

Oikawa-

"Nice hair! Let me have it~"

"Let's cut it off!"

The bullies grabs your hair. The other guy is snipping his scissors. You were born with that (h/c) hair though, your mom said to not color it or it will just ruin your hair. Well, you're a good girl. "Oi..." Oikawa smiled at the bullies then glared. "You guys have no idea how to treat a lady right. Don't you?" Yes, Oikawa is famous and everybody likes him. So if something happens about him, rumors will spread in no time. So the bullies looked annoyed and ran away. "You okay?" He smiled.

Tanaka-

"OIIIIII!! YOU GUYS BULLYING (NAME)-CHAN?! HNGGGGG?!" Tanaka glared at the bullies. "I-It's that scary baldy!" "Let's go!" The bullies shivered, bullets of sweat dropped and they ran away. "A-Are you okay (Name)-chan?" He blushed slightly while scratching his cheek with his index finger. You nodded and smiled.

Kageyama-

"Oi you darn idiots." Kageyama took the scissors away from the guy and gave him a death glare. "C-Crap. Let's go." The bullies left. Kageyama threw the scissors away. "Hey, don't let it get to you." He then ruffles your hair for a second, smiled and left. "You're okay now right?"