Scary (?) (Tanaka/Noya/Shoyo/Tsukki)

Scary (Tanaka/Noya/Shoyo/Tsukki)

Imagine: It is school fair and you had your free time so you decided to take a visit to the haunted house the third years made. Along with your partner of course.

Tanaka-

You walk in the classroom humming happily, as for your partner Tanaka, "It's just a classroom full of fresh- fake corpses. They're not true. No ghost is true-" You suddenly bump on to a human manikin (A: yah know~ the one that they use for science class and stuffs~) Tanaka then holds your hand and runs away, screaming where the exit is. The ghosts (that is about to scare the both of you) stares at the frightened Tanaka with you being flown away like a paper.

Noya-

Noya hums happily as you two walk around innocently in the room waiting for some. But, they so fails to, 'cause of him who greets them happily. "Oh!!! Daichiii!! I didn't recognize you!!" Noya waves his arms in the air. Daichi returns with a glare.

"Noya, do me a favor and pretend that you're scared. You're ruining our haunted house." The two then talks normally as you stand there and watch Daichi get annoyed at Noya's presence.

Tsukishima-

As you two walk alone in the dark space that you two are in, Tsukki walks normally, not showing any sign of the scared expression any people could get in the situation the both are you in. A ghost then jumped from behind of you, of course, you screamed your guts out. Tsukishima then smirked at your reaction. He laughed. "Man, and I thought you're not scared~" Tsukishima teased. Then, another ghost jumped from behind him. His smirk disappeared at slight second. He glares at the ghost. The ghost ran away as he start teasing you again. He continues to do so until the both of you reached the exit. (A: Good job Kei ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭)

Hinata-

"(N-Name)-chan.....I wanna go....." Hinata pokes your arm as you stare at him. A ghost then jumps from the behind and scares the both of you. Hinata then hugs you for a second and then uses his super fast reflexes and runs away. The ghost then got confused at how fast the both of you disappeared.

(A: He then stands. Alone. In the cold, dark and creepy room.)