Video games? (Kenma/Kuroo/Kageyama)

Imagine: You're bored and has nothing to do, so you decided to go to your partner's house and kill some time.

Kenma-

"I see... Let's play this then.." Kenma brings out a CD from his drawer. It's an adventure game, whoever gets to find the other player first in the castle and kills him/her will win. Of course, you know that you are gonna lose. But you don't know, maybe. You and Kenma played until evening. and yes, you didn't even win a single round.

Kuroo-

"Heh, you can't beat me (Name)!" You and Kuroo is playing a fighting game (Like: Tekken or Street fighter :v) You two rapidly press the buttons, nobody wants to give up just yet. Until your fingers starts to hurt and slowers you down. Kuroo is athletic, he won't get tired easily. Furthermore, he's a guy, and is high on stamina (Kuroko: Ahm.... Author: ;u; I don't know okayy? ;u; Kuroko: Okay then.) In the end, he won three rounds and you only one.

Kageyama-

"I'm not interested." You pouted cutely. Making him look away from you with his face completely red. "Fine, fine! Don't look at me like that will you?..." After that, Tobio got a hang of the RPG game and plays with you until evening. "Okay, okay! I liked the game...." You slightly tilt your head to the right. "Yeah.. I enjoyed playing w-with you."

//

A/N:

Kuroooooooo *^*Ohgahd ;u; finally made something with mah labs (Kuroo) Me hapopy (happy) nao ;u;