Can't (Hinata,Yamaguchi,Noya)

Imagine: You told your partner that you are leaving for America for a specific reason and not sure if you are going back. You decided to approach him after class and tell him your last goodbye.

Hinata-

"But you'll come back right?" His eyes starts to water "I'll wait for you!" You decided to break your relationship with him since you're sure that you can't handle a long distance relationship for that long. "EVEN IF-" You cupped his cheeks. He fell silent. "It hurts."

(Author: GHAD I CAN IMAGINE ZHE INNOCENT HINATA CRYING. I AM SAD BECAUSE I MADE HIM SAD. :"^( )

Yamaguchi-

"But I know you will! I'll just have to be patient right?!" He cries. "I mean, why not?! All things are possible to happen right?!" He avoids your (e/c) locks. "There's still hope and... " He then grabs your hands. His grip getting tighter and tighter. "Why?...."

(Author: OMAIGAWRD ICH IS MAKING ZHE KAWAII CHARACTERS CRAII)

Nishinoya-

"....I'm sorry, I'm quite lost." He stares at you blankly. You knew he heard you loud and clear. "You're joking." He let's out a confused laugh. "Right (Name)-chan?" He frowns and hugs you. Not letting go. "Is there another way?" His grip tightened. "Tell me you're joking (Name)-chan..."

(Author: D":)