Storm? (Tobio/Shoyo/Suga)

Imagine: That you're in a room alone with (Kageyama/Hinata/Suga). It's raining, the thunder roaring, the wind makes the trees knock on your window. Scary, no? Others may not think so, but you. You were scared of the storm especially the thunder, ever since you were still a little kid.

Kageyama-

He wraps his hands on your neck and rests his chin on your head. "You're scared?" He heaves a sigh "I won't let the storm scare you though." He glares at the sky "Oi.... Shut your annoying sound already.." He said in a sort of, lazy tone. (Think of how Aomine Daiki speaks lolz :v) Of course, it made you chuckle since, the storm can't hear him. But that was his plan, to make you feel at least a little far from fear.

Hinata-
"You are??" Hinata was surprised after you, telling him that you're afraid of the thunder. He quickly grabs the blanket that's near the both of you and rests his head on your right shoulder. He yawns quietly not wanting you to notice that he is, sleepy. But through the way he talks and after practicing overtime, who wouldn't notice? When you are about to tell him that he should go hone and rests, he quickly stood up out of the blue "Ngaaahhh!!! Am I louder than the thunder now? No? Hn... Then.. If you're really that scared.. I guess I'll have to roar louder than it!" He smiles at you "and it makes me less sleepy" he whispers.
(Author: I GOT DA EYE OF DA TIGAHH A FIGHTAH DANCIN' THRU DA FIAAHH CUZ I AM HN CHAMPION AND YO GONNA HEAR MEH RAWWRRRR *YouKillMeWithAGun*)

Sugawara-
"Oh, you are?" He quickly took hold of you, buries your face to his chest. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you to come with me here." You shook your head and smiled at him, still feeling a little scared. "D-Don't give me that look (Name)-chan!" He frowns "B-Besides, I'm the one that's suppose to cheer you up!"  He pouts cutely and heaved a sigh.

//

A/N:
And so, the cuteness of Tobio, Hinata and Suga ends here :v
Lolz, that little Ouran host club reference tho, hehe, heheheheh..
*AuthorGetsHitByAVolleyBall*