Scream (Noya/Kenma/Yaku)

Imagine: You and your partner is somewhere alone and overlooking. You two then started to shout (Author: Cuz yah feel like to do so╮(╯▽╰)╭)

Nishinoya-
"Yosh! I'll go first then!......." Noya inhaled. Trying not to run outta air after shouting. "TANAKA IS BALLLDDDDDDDDDDDD" You giggled. Somewhere in Earth. Lies Tanaka on the groud, reading something then sneezed. Back, Noya gave you a big smile. "There's on more thing I have to say..." He crossed his arms, keeping his cool as he nod. You tilted your head as he was inhaling. "(NAME)-CHAN IS MINNEEEEEEE!!"

Kenma-

Kenma was playing his phone as usual. You screamed a lot of times now. But there just sits Kenma saying nothing. You're not surprised though, he's always like that. You stared at him for one second. He stood up and looked at the view. "I like (Name)." Yeah, he didn't shout. but it was louder than his normal voice which made you smile.

Morisuke-
"TORAAAAA WE HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT TOMORROWWWW DON'T FORGET IT OR SENSEI WILL KILL YOUUUU!!!" You chuckled. Somewhere, there sneezed Taketora. He smiled at you brightly. He then pecked your cheeks. "I-" He gulped, face madly red. "Like (Name)!"
(Author: Nailed it Yaku (*¯︶¯*))