Thorns and Petals

Rose~ 

 Lily and I were quickly placed at the corporation and we both marveled at the building before us. We both stood on a huge, pure white, marble bridge that stretched down a huge length that seemed to have disappeared into hell itself. The beginning of the bridge also seemed to have disappeared into a thick fog since we were unable to see to it. The width was long enough for four elephants to walk around comfortably. Tall, large, glowing, old fashioned lamp posts lined the edge of the bridge. I noticed that men dressed in sharp edged black suits and matching black framed glasses completely surrounded us as they all proceed toward the humongous building. We both tilted our heads up to take a good look at superstructure. It was a humongous cathedral that was colored purely white though the workings in there was incredibly dark. I noticed that the cathedral resembled the Notre Dame in France but ten times larger. I heard Lily suck in amazement and I could not agree more. The immensely large cathedral stood before us and I felt ready to tackle whatever was inside. I tapped Lily's shoulder and whispered "Let's go." She nodded in confidence and we both ran toward an unknown future.

We had barely started to begin our lengthy walk to the large cathedral, when we stopped in our tracks in front of a man who advanced toward us in a brisk manner. The man wore a unique black-framed glasses that stood out against his pale, ivory skin. His two-piece black suit matched his midnight, combed-back hair and glasses.But what stood out to us the most besides the crowd full of men, who had dressed the same way the man before us, was his almond-shaped, bright peridot green, eyes that left us breathless. "Good evening ladies, I am William T. Spears, your guardian and master."

I stood in shock and Lily clutched my arm in protection. All three of us stood in silence as a soft breeze blew through his perfect, black hair that shone brightly without a hair out of place. He cleared his throat and it snapped us back to reality. We could both feel our hearts beat together in sync as we experienced strange, human feelings that came over us. I felt admiration, a twinge of an incoming large crush on William and my face flushed a pomegranate red. A large sonic boom rumbled from the angelic cathedral and but only Lily and I felt that strange backlash. A throbbing, rush of power thumped within the cathedral. William had seemed unaffected and so did everyone else around us. I felt a huge throbbing in my head and my vision started to go haywire. I felt Lily's shaken clutch slip from my arm and crash to marble ground as I felt my body sway to the right side as my eyes locked with William's and I blacked out.