The Destined Meeting

Abruptly a snarl came out of nowhere and I whipped around as I was face-to-face with the demon from my dreams. He grinned deviously from a black clock tower one hundred feet away and I took a shaking step back quivering as though frozen ice had been draped over me. I felt Ronald jump over to my building and stood next to me asking what was going on with concerned tone but my ears wouldn't listen. All of my senses were focused on him, as the demon before me completely shot forward and lunged toward me claws outstretched.

Rose, William and Ronald swung forward with their scythes, all on guard as a sharp winds sped forward knife-like but the demon dodged all of their air tight swings and continued to try to grab me, his fangs bared at me. All of my senses were completely broken, my eyes locked on his incredible speed. Time seemed to have stopped as I managed to take a good look at him. I was unable to see his measured form, due to the fact that a storm of raven feathers cloaked him. The only convertible features were his sharp demon teeth, his pointed heeled boots and his deep blood eyes with sharp silted, black pupils; always hunting for souls and beating hearts. He reached forward, his white chalk colored hands with long fingers grabbed at my waist and swung me into his arms.

All of that in one millisecond, he spun me around and launched into the clouded sky myself facing my shocked and helpless friends and blood sister. I screamed in terror as I tried to stretch out my arms; my hands desperately reaching out to my family. "No! You can't take me away!" I screeched as I tried to wiggle and kick my way out of his rock solid arms. Below, Rose screamed "Use your scythe! I'm coming!"

She took a step back and flew after me jumping from the side of the townhouse. Just realizing the use and the power of my scythe I called out once again to my scythe.

"I am blood,

I ask for my scythe to use!

May you grant this power to me!"

My scythe quickly came out as though sensing my trouble and it rushed out with a burst of wind shocking my kidnapper. I fell out of my napper's arms and dropped downward to the rushing ground. I was finally able to escape the devil's grasp.