Ciel Phantomhive

"はい、ぼちゃん."

Lily~ 

"Is that her, Sebastian?"

I opened my eyes to find myself in a room full of ancient riches. I lifted my head and noticed I was sitting in a plush, velvet armchair with golden legs. My eyes searched the darkened room and from my left eye was a small child sitting in another chair. The small child was a young boy with dark, royal blue hair and a matching eye. His right eye was covered with a large bunch of loose bandages and he rested his head in his fist, his head tilted and his attention directed at me as if studying me. He wore only a white, collar button down nightshirt that fell to his knees. He motioned his pointer finger at me to come forward. I stood up from the chair and walked toward him, my guard on the edge. I bowed to him and then took a knee and looked up at him. He straightened his head and cupped my cheeks in my little hands. I looked deep into his eye just as he did the same. I noticed that though his sapphire eyes glittered like jewels in the darkened room, the supposed light that seemed to have glowed in his eyes were actually lifeless. "My name is Ciel Phantomhive. Sebastian and you serve me, your new master."

My mouth gaped at him in shock. "Sebastian." Ciel motioned. My demon kidnapper stepped forward. I didn't even notice his presence as he hunched forward holding a thick banded eye patch. I stared at the eyepatch with a similar design as the symbol stamped in my eye on the front. The diamond ring was the same but instead of a star was a white, bloomed rose. Anger rose through me of the connection but I shook it away. I took the eyepatch from Sebastian's gloved hands and wrapped it around my head and adjusted it to cover my right eye. I looked up at Ciel and smiled, "Thank you for your generous gift, Ciel."

He smirked and said, "Well then, Happy birthday though. Now get her fitted and dressed."

Secretly surprised, I stood up to stretch my legs and followed Ciel to another unknown room. It was a bedroom, the size of my bedroom at William's apartment. Sebastian started to undress Ciel and dressed him in a proper London Lord-like clothing I saw on the human streets multiple times. "So he's a lord." I noted. In just a few minutes, Ciel wore a tailored two piece navy blue tail coat with a button down dress shirt with matching silver button collared sleeves. He also had military buttons on the front jacket and black satin knee length pants and high, pointed heeled lace up boots. I sat on a wooden stool and turned around for Sebastian to trim off eight inches off my twenty inch length now bleached blond hair. I watched as long strips of my hair fall to the blue gray carpet floor. Stripping me of my tattered black two piece suit, he replaced it with a replica of the suit. Adjusting and tying my hair to a side ponytail and draping my bangs around my eyepatch, I looked completely different. I was a new 'Lily'. The demon Lily.

The clock chimed nine in the evening now. I had studied and mastered the mansion and grounds that surrounded it. I had learned everything I need to know from tea sets to the ten game rooms and mastered them all. I had perfected everything and knew everything from Sebastian. All in thirteen hours at the Phantomhive estate. I stood up from my seat in the library and headed to Ciel's office. He sat in a thick, leather arm chair behind a matching desk in the rich dark coffee room. Standing beside him, was Sebastian with a pleased look bared on his chiseled face. His deep brown eyes that covered his blood red eyes gleamed against the moonlight. I knew and felt that a new future was created from the path I had walked on with Rose. Serving my new master was the start and it would not be easy. I did not know what Ciel was capable of but I had no choice but to follow.

"You, Lily Michaels will serve me, Ciel Phantomhive until our contract is fulfilled. Our contract will bind us and you will follow my every order faithfully. Do you accept?"

"Yes, my Lord."