Evermore

Rose~

We both blacked out. My vision slowly blinked back to reveal William crouching over me. I immediately sat up to find Lily in Grell's no, near Grell's lap. My mood turned soured one more and distaste to Grell's lack of concern once again. I sat up and immediately searched for my scythe. "If you're looking for your scythe it's on your neck," Grell said lazily.

Seeing that Lily had also woken up, we titled our necks downward to notice a silver flower hanging from our necks. It warmed up slightly to show us our scythe's power was here with us. William stood up from his knees and approached us. Lily and I looked up from our necklaces and we both felt our hearts skip a beat. My cheeks warmed and I recognized this human-like feeling. "So this is that warm feeling a human girl would experience," I thought warmly. I blinked back to Will as Lily nudged my arm to catch my attention. I did not even realize that William had already begun his introduction to this corporation.

"Welcome to the Death God Corp. This is Grell." William gestured to a snotty Grell. "This won't be much of an explanation but starting from now and on, you'll be working and training under me and the Corp with your new power." He finished quickly.

Grell suddenly shrieked in protest in the background but it did not mute the shock as Lily started to grill Will with many questions. "Will we be staying with you? How will we use our scythes? Are my eyes going to be like yours? Why is Grell the only weird one here?" Lily ranted. "Yes. I do not know. Soon. Grell is Grell," Will replied quickly.

Embarrassed, I pulled her back together a few inches back and said "Thank you for letting us stay here and we will do our very best. Right Lily?" She turned to her and flashed her a smile with eyes that glowed an emerald green and shined with a fire of determination. "Right." the young grim reaper replied confidently.

End of Part One