2: Shut-Down

(1583 words)

It all seemed to happen so fast.

He was at his waterfall station, where he normally felt pretty calm. He was slouched over, one hand on his chin, holding his head up.

An annoying tourist had stopped by his station, asking for directions. They had a constant high-pitched whine coming from them while they talked, and they didn't. stop. talking.

"Anyways, you still haven't given me directions to gerson's shack and I need to get there so hurry up, you're taking so much of my time." Now Sans isn't normally one to get frustrated easily, but then again the sound of all the waterfalls normally aren't this loud and pounding so...

"You've been talking for half an hour, and I'm wasting your time?" Sans clenches his hand on top of his skull, scraping some pieces of bone off. "Yes. And you should really stop that, it's pretty annoying." they says pointing to Sans's hand that was scraping his skull loudly.

"Y-Yeah, whatever. As I was trying to tell you over half an hour ago, Gerson's is just down that way." Sans points down the tunnel that he thought Gerson was down. "You'd better not be wrong." They say walking away, that high pitched whine still lingering.

"Oh my gosh, where is that coming from." Sans says to himself, getting up to search for the noise. He looks and looks until he finally finds it.

It was an echo flower that had picked up on the other monster's noise. "ugh, I'll just replace that with a song." Sans starts humming a song that he plays on repeat all around the house. "There that should do it." he whispers so that the flower wouldn't pick up on his words.

He starts walking back to his station first having to cross a small river, but with no water lillys in sight sans sinks down to a crouch on the ground. "Now what." he says thoroughly annoyed. He sits there for a while, just looking at his reflection in the water, watching it ripple and distort as the water rushed by.

"Get back here you punk!" someone screams.

Sans barely has any time to turn around before a tall figure sprints by him, knocking him into the water.

At first the shock of cold water that had just passed through Snowdin kept Sans occupied, but not for long. He starts shivering almost immediately and starts to wrap his arms around himself to keep himself warm but stops at the sudden contact of wet clothing touching his bones.

He freezes in place, completely unsure of what to do. He was soaked down to the bone.

The feeling of his heavy winter coat being soaked and against his bones just made him shiver more because that was his coat, the only coat he would wear, and now it was ruined. He steps out of the water and onto the other side that he couldn't get to before, and he starts walking.

Walking past his station.

Past the foggy area.

Past all the people staring at the wet skeleton.

And straight into Grillbys.

He knew that if he had gone home Papyrus would know and he would get in trouble for slacking off. So he went to Grillby's, The one place he knew someone would be able to help him.

He enters the building and people start saying hi to him, cracking jokes about him being soaked and the like.

He doesn't even give them a glance. He walks right past with out saying a word.

Sans reaches the bar and looks up at Grillby. The flame monster just looks at Sans and starts to chuckle before he notices the looks on the short skeleton's face. "Sans, what's wrong?" Sans looks up like he was going to say something but nothing comes out. He looks down and back up to try again, but it was like he had become mute.

Autistic Skele-Brosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें