Chapter 4: To Teach Untamed Brides Part 2

Previously...

"This is my friend and the vice-president of the student council Ruki Mukami. Ruki this is Yui Komori." Izumi introduced.

Ruki took Yui hand in his leaving a warm gentle kiss on her knuckles, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Ms. Komori."

Yui blushed at this.

From a far, Ayato ripped his lips from the girl sitting on his lap. He witness one of the Mukami brothers kissing Yui hand. Ayato stood up from the table dropping the girl on her bottom in shock. He smashed his fists into the lunch table, letting the rage take over his body. Who does Ruki Mukami think he is? Ayato thought. He wasn't going to allow this.

Ayato POV

It was only yesterday that Ayato felt the need to pay Yui back for how she openly embarrassed him. Indeed Ayato felted like he was losing control over the blonde newborn vampire that he grown to have great fondness for, nevertheless did he ever think that she'd play with fire. Was this a trick? Ruki Makami had never talked to Yui before today. Why out of nowhere was he suddenly looking at his property yes his property like she was something good to eat?

Ayato was baffled at how the black ruffled hair vampire could disrespect him like that when he knew that Ayato claimed Yui for himself. Not only that, Ayato was her maker technically. She would be dead if it wasn't for him and his brothers. He gripped the table with so much force that he was starting to leave a dent. The girl that now sat on floor beside him. She got up with a pout and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Ayato-kun," the girl whined with a purr. "You dropped me on my bottom and now it hurts. Thanks to you."

"Tch," Ayato grunted. "You should watch where you're falling next time," he retorted as he glared back Yui and Ruki having their little chitchat.

She gasped, "You're so mean Ayato!"

Ayato huffed out loud when spinning on his heel looking at the girl with teary eyes. "Oi, step aside! Yours Truly doesn't have time for your tears.

The girl started to whine louder so that everybody could hear her outburst. "I don't understand. Why are you treating me like this Ayato?"

Ayato turned 50 shades of red trying to control is temper, "This is not the time for your one of your toddler tantrums Hana," he snapped.

She stopped crying immediately blinking rapidly had the redheaded vampire, "You called me by my first name."

Ayato glazed over at Yui's table once more. She, Izumi and that jerk face Ruki were looking over at them with concern. Ayato was red-faced by the event that took place in front of Yui. Ruki gleamed with a sly grin on his face. Ayato knew that look from anywhere, that was the look of achievement and he wanted to smack that look off into he had nothing else to grin about.

Furthermore, Ayato couldn't take this; he dashed over to Yui table yanking her up by the arm. Yui began to protest but Ayato didn't wait for an argument. He bolted out of the cafeteria with Yui by his side and didn't even bother to look back at any of his fellow students.

"Ayato where are you going with her you two-timer," Hana screeched.

Shu POV

Like Ayato, Shu was also baffled about what happen today in class. He and Reina were in the main office waiting for the principle to decide their punishment. Shu sat beside the young brunette glaring at the cream color walls in front of him. He didn't have his headphones with him so he couldn't listen to music. They were still on the classroom floor where she threw them.