Chapter 6: Sweeping Brides of their feet Part 1

Ayato POV

Ayato sat on the balcony on the abandon side of the manor from everybody else in the household. He had his leg bent while his foot propped up on the ledge and his other leg and foot hung down a few centimeters from the ground. He sighed pitifully at the way he acted last night.

Ayato wasn't that badass as he claimed to be. Sure he had an image to obtain, but in reality he only wanted to be accepted and the best at everything. If he had someone to blame, it would be that woman. She abused him for as long as he could remember. Why did his precious Yui have to carry a heart that belonged to that devil? He thought to himself.

He fell in love with her from the moment he couldn't resist himself from drinking her blood. At first he wasn't sure about his feeling, but a comment Laito said back 6 months turned Ayato jealousy switch on. Then she was willing to kill herself to save his life. Nobody has ever defended him like that nor has he ever had someone care for him like she does.

He was her Adam and she was his Eve, nothing more. If only he could show her that he wanted her to be his mate and not his food supply without coming out looking like a jerk. Maybe he could take her out on a date? Or maybe she'd like some roses, better yet diamonds? Ayato sucked his teeth as a chuckle escaped his throat.

Ayato wasn't the charmer when it came to being a gentlemen and showing affection. He didn't do dates, flowers or diamonds. So why did he even bother thinking about it? Oh that's right, Breastless deserved the finer things in life and he wasn't going to let someone else take her away from him.

Ayato propped his hand under his chin now. He huffed slowly and dazed off into the sky. The sun was planning to set soon and he needs to talk to Yui before he changed his mind. A second later, someone barged into the room in panic, it was one of his twin brothers Kanato. He scowled at Ayato in rage.

"Where is he," Kanato shouted.

Ayato blinked twice with his mouth slightly open and frowned, "Tch, where's what you brat?"

"Where is teddy? I know you have him. You're always hide him from me!" he retorted, on the verge of tears.

Ayato snorted and looked away, "What makes you think Yours Truly would have that stupid stuffed animal of yours?"

Kanato turned bright red, "He is not a stupid animal! Now give him back!"

"I don't fucking have it!" Ayato snapped back.

Kanato face soften with tears flowing down his cheeks, "you don't?"

Ayato shook his head, "No...I don't. Kanato started to bite his bottom lip as he wrapped his arms around his stomach, feeling lonesome. Ayato huffed, "Look, I will help you find your teddy bear if that would make you feel better."

Kanato nodded with a small smile, "Yes, I would like that."

Ayato and Kanato began to walk around the corridor searching for the missing stuffed bear. So far they didn't find him and Kanato was losing his patience.

"Try to think Kanato! Where was the last place you left it," Ayato asked.

Kanato tapped his finger on his chin, "Well I was on the balcony. Teddy was scare, so I left him by the doorway. Although, I sensed that there was another presence outside our home and I wanted to catch who it was."

"He wasn't still there where you left him," Ayato asked.

Kanato shook his ruffled purple hair, "No he wasn't. I was too distracted by another female. She offered me her box of chocolates."

Ayato slightly jolted and glanced at him, "What did she look like?"

"Um, if I remember correctly her name was Izumi Sato. She had blue long hair, gray eyes and she was very determine and talkative, which I thought was very cute." Kanato blushed.