Chapter 7: Sweeping Brides off their feet Part 2

Previously...

"Not so fast," he said. He opened his eyes, which were brown and Reina suddenly felt hot inside.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to fall on top of you. Forgive me," Reina pleaded.

"I don't mind you tripping over me with your clumsiness. It's stealing something that's not your that I don't like." He told her.

Reina looked down at the tomato in the palm of her hand. "Oh, I-I just love tomato's so much and I couldn't resist."

He placed his index finger against her lip, "Be quiet and eat it. Or would you like me to feed it to you?

Reina turned pink at his attempt to flirt with her. She quickly wanted to change the subject. "I'm Reina, wh-what is your name?"

"Yuma Mukami... and it's not everyday I have a beautiful girl straddling me."

"Well consider yourself lucky," she smirked.

Reina POV

Reina couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth. Just a minute ago, she was caught for stealing a tomato from out of Yuma vegetable garden and now she was flirting with the guy. Reina cursed herself for her actions and she felt like if she said anything else hasty, she would look like a complete fool in front of him.

Reina nearly melted at the sight of his stare. A chill ran down her spine, which forced her to shiver in front of him. She gripped the sweater that was clothing his chest and gasp when she felt how firm his upper body was.

Yuma took a peek at the girl features; he then traveled down to her chest where a bit of her cleavage showed. She didn't have big tits, but they were pleasant enough for him. At the blink of his eyes, the wind swiftly passed through, allowing the scent of her blood to tickle his nose. His fangs nearly twitched as he inhaled her delightful scent.

Straightway, Yuma eyes became dark. He didn't second-guess to yank her on top of him, joining their bodies together. He yearned for her blood now and there was no way he was letting her get away.

Reina wasn't completely shocked by Yuma pulling her down. He was a vampire after all and they all seem to act the same. Her arms were folded up to her chest, making it hard for her to get out of his grip. She began to thrash in fear once she comprehended what he wanted from her.

She murmured the words, not again. Which Yuma caught spill from her lips; what did she mean exactly? Where did she come from? The rebellious vampire asked himself. By the look on her face, of course he figured out that she had to be another vampire's prey. Additionally, he never saw her at the house before today. So which one of his brother's brought her here to begin with?

"Look at me," Yuma demanded.

Reina slowly glanced up at Yuma horrified. Déjà vu, she instantly wanted to run far away from him. That wasn't the first time she heard those words from a psychotic vampire mouth. He seemed a lot similar like someone she claimed to hate. Tall, handsome, sleeps in random places, aggressive and flirty.... this was all too good to be true.

"Whom did you come with?" Yuma urged her on trying to gather whatever information he could get out of her.

"I-I came with my friends. Your brother Kou invited us... well not really us but my friend is here today for dance lessons!" She exclaimed.

"Mm, do you usually travel alone by yourself in a strange homes?" He asked her politely.

She shook her head. "No of course not! I just wanted to give Izumi-san and Azusa-san some alone time."