Chapter 9: Not Your Average Brides

Previously

"I'm Aiko Fukui, is this the Sakamaki residents?" she replied.

"Yes, this is the Sakamaki residents." He told her. Reiji immediately looked over his glasses to stare at Aiko closely. "By any chance are you related to Mayu Fukui?"

Aiko pleasantly smiled at him, "Indeed I am. I'm her older sister."

"I wasn't aware that she had an older sister." He admitted before stepping to the side. "Please come in, Mayu isn't here now but she will be home shorty."

"Why thank you." Aiko said, looking around the manor, when walking inside. Her six-inch heel boots paddle against the floor and Reiji couldn't keep his eyes off. He led her to his studies and gesture his hand out for her to sit down in one of the chairs. "No thank you. I will stand." she told him

"Have it your way. Would you like some tea Ms. Fukui," Reiji offered.

Aiko waved her hand out, "please, call me Aiko. I feel like an old hag when you call me by my surname and yes I'd like some tea please."

He turned one of the cups over on its base and pours some tea into her cup. Grabbing a napkin he handed it to her along with the tea-cup. She circled the rim of the cup with the tip of her index finger before placing the cup against her lips, drinking it.

"It's not every day a beautiful young vampire hunter visits my home." Reiji announced. With that, Aiko spit every last drop of tea in Reiji's face as she purposely dropped the tea cup. It shattered into pieces in the middle of the floor where they stood.

Reiji POV

Reiji stood in the middle of the area rug drenched in hot black tea. He slipped off his glasses and dried them off with a handkerchief that he took out from his trouser pocket. After drying them off, he slid them back on his face with unsteady hands. Word's couldn't explain how appalled he was over Ms. Fukui actions.

From the first moment he met her, he could tell that she was a vampire hunter. She had a tattoo just above her right breast and it was covered up in foundation makeup. He knew right away that the tattoo was the symbol for Vampire Hunter, in which she tried to keep hidden.

Reiji glanced down and stared at the tea-cup that was shattered all over his Italian wool rug. He couldn't believe how careless this moral was. A cough caught inside his throat as he thought of a way to reason with her, without ripping her throat out on the Italian run also.

After all she was Mayu's sister and over the past few weeks, he grew to like the three bright young ladies that were staying at his home. Though he'd never admit it to any of them, he thought it was best to keep it to himself. Life has been much more exciting since Yui and her friends arrived.

Reiji red eyes connected with Aiko. They briefly stared at each other for longer than in necessary. Kneeling down one knee, he began to pick up the pieces of the broken tea cup off the floor and shook his head. "That tea-cup was deported from England. Do you realize that it costed me a fortune?" he announced.

"Hm, serves you right for staring at a ladies breast," Aiko nodded. "What next? Are you planning to undress me with your eyes?"

Reiji immediately scowled up at her. "You are mistaken. I only saw that you were a vampire hunter because your tattoo was revealing!"

"You expect me to believe that, you bloodsucking creature?" Aiko splattered as she peered suspiciously at him. "I'll kill you where you stand."

"Honestly, do you really think that you're capable of defeating six vampires by yourself?" He flatly stated.