How you meet

(I'm not doing certain spelling quirk)
Karkat♋️
You and your friend decided to go to the park today. Your doctor said that your depression could go away if you had more sunlight in your day, so you made plans to humor him. While you were walking through the park to go meet up with a friend, when you accidentally ran into someone. It was a troll with nubby horns and short black hair."WATCH WERE YOUR GOING ASSHAT!" he yelled. " I am so sorry, I was just spaced out and mindlessly walking and I wasn't looking where I was going and accidentally ran into you""ITS OK, JUST PAY ATTENTION TO WHERE YOU'RE GOING NEXT TIME""ok I will, again sorry. I must go though. Goodbye now,""WAIT WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING NAME""Y/n L/n""OK, NICE TO MEET YOU, IM KARKAT VANTAS BY THE WAY." You smiled and waved to him and with that you then ran off to go to your friend.

Tavros♉️
You were at the library and you were wanting to reading all the fairytales that the library has to offer. When a troll with bull horns and a wheel chair comes up to you. " um excuse me, my I um barrow Peter Pan please?" you look at him and you could tell he was nervous. You hand him the book and said "Ya here I already read it, its a good book though I'm sure you'll enjoy it." You gave him a wide closed eye smile. "Um thank you. I've already read it but um its one of my favorite book," he stated and wheeled over next you. "I'm y/n by the way." "um I'm tavros," "Nice to meet you tavros," and with that you talked all about fairytales, but mostly Peter Pan.

Sollux♊️
You here at game stop when you were about to grab 'Call of duty black ops 4', when a grey hand also reached for it. "Oh sorry you can have it " you said to the person...well troll. "Thankth. You like black opth too?" He asked. "Yea, I'm not a big fan of black ops 3 zombies but its campaign was pretty lit," "I agree, I'm hoping thith one hath a good campaign and zombieth," "The developers seem to outdo themselves all the time. So probably. Anyway I'll see you around then" and with that you moved to the next shelf.

Equius♐️
You were at a park staring at a lake feeding the fish and ducks when all of the sudden a troll with a broken horn came up next to you "Hi you wanna feed the fish and ducks too?" you asked. "D -->no thank you. I am simply just l00king at them," "Ok suit you self, but if you change your mind the oats are right there," you pointed out. He nodded and took a seat next to you. " D --> Equius," "What?" "D--> My name, its Equius," he answered. You extended you hand out to him and said "Y/n”. He looked at your hand and started tk sweat. "Aw, no need to be nervous," you comforted. "D--> Its not that I'm nervous, I'm just too STRONG for my own good and I don't want to break your hand," he replied wiping his head with a towel that came out of nowhere. You two then sat there for a while talked about life choices and crap like that and then you left for your hive.

Gamzee♑️
You were at a circus and you were pretty thirst and wanted to buying a drink. When you got to the front to buy it you realized that the clerk was  a troll with a name take that read "GaMzEe". "Hi, id like a lemonaid please," i asked. He looked at you but you could tell he wasnt all there. "SoRrY LiL MaMa, We oNlY HaVe fAyGo," He replied still spaced out." CaN I AlL Up aNd mOtHeR FuCkInG GeT YoU SoMe?" "Um, then a cherry faygo please," " SuRe tHiNg lIl mAmA," he then dropped out of view and popped back up with a small *honk* and hand it to you. You were about to pay when he shock his head 'no' "On tHe hOuSe" " Thank you so much, my names y/n" "GaMzEe" he said with a lazy smile.

Eridan♒️
You were at the beach when you realized you were the only one there. Questioning you walked down the beach."WWHAT ARE YOU DOIN HERE LANDWWELLER" you paused and turned around to see a troll seaweller "Just walking, am I not allowed to walk on a beach?" "Not on my beach your not" " Its a literal beach, you can own a piece of nature, " "Wwell you can if you hawe enough money and status. Do you knoww wwho I am?" "No" "WWHAT! You don't knoww Eridan fucking Ampora? Are you liwing under a rock or something." You were taken aback by his statement. "No, I've been chilling in my hive thank you very much," you explained with you arms crossed. He rolled his eyes and started to walk away. "Just don't stay here too long landwweller," he stated while walking off.